Thirteen

waking up to the sound of thunder and soft rain falling from the sky as the dark clouds take over the beautiful sunrise, it was early about 5am early.

unravelling your naked body from the white sheets admiring him still asleep, you put on some sweat pants and a sweater heading down to make a coffee and sit under the shade outside to avoid getting wet.

the cold gold chain stinging your neck you play with thinking about that day reminder the butterflies it gave you when he wasn't ashamed of anything he did. he was quite proud.

you we so mesmerised by everything about him, his bold attitude make.

the rain began to stop but the clouds stayed, "shit" you mumbled pulling your sweater over your knees, it was freezing.

you look around and begin to see white speckles fall from the sky, putting your cup down and walking over to hold your hand out one falls on to your small palm. a smile appeared on your face, it was snowing.

"hey gorgeous" ransom says walking out turning around showing him to little snow flake in your hand "oh wow" ransom says with a smile walking over holding his hand out.

ransom looking down at you while your eyes are plastered at the sky as little snowflakes land on your cheeks, as it melted you looked adorable to him. he thought smiling at your little giggles of excitement.

"will you share a dance with me" ransom says pulling your attention away from the sky "we don't have music" you say smiling "your little giggles are enough" he says making you laugh

"well in that case" you take his hand and he immediately twirling you around in a circle "my pretty girl" he says lifting you up by the waist bringing you onto the grass as he continues to dance with you.

"im not very good at dancing" you laugh looking down at your feet to make sure you don't step on his feet "look at me" ransom says "but i don't want to step on your feet" you say.

"ally, look at me" ransom says lifting your chin with is finger making you turn red "just dance with me doll" his soft voice as his hand brings you small back close to his chest and his hand tightens around yours as he starts to sway back and forth.

as you follow his moves he didn't take his eyes off you and you didn't take your eyes off him "that's my girl" he says with a smile twirling you around as the snow begins to fill up the back yard and snowflakes fall on your heads.

going around in circles twirling you around making you laugh, he flips your around to face him kissing you hard while leaning you back holding you tight as you smile into his mouth.

lifting you up "you know, no one has ever danced with me" you says slow dancing with him "but your so good at it" he teased "fuck off" you giggle pushing him away "behave" he says raising an eyebrow pulling you back in with a smirk.

"Okay, but only for you" you say with a smirk kissing him making him laugh.

"what time does the party start?" you ask looking back up at the sky "5:30 doll" he says kissing your revealed neck making you squeal.

"I'm covers in hicky's you don't know how much foundation I've lost trying to cover up your so called 'work of art'" you say pulling hair so he can look at you.

"ill buy you more, and you know i love it when you pull my hair" he says with a wink making you laugh "feelings Mutual" you say with laugh.

After heading inside you and ransom had some breakfast you sat on the couch and watched some movies until it was time to get ready.

"I might start to get ready" you say rubbing his thigh getting up "okay baby, I'll see you in a few" ransom says with a wink watching you walk up stairs.

"Ransom?" Harlan says from his office "Harlan" ransom says looking to his office "come here for me son".

Ransom walks in to Harlan's office to see a game of Go set ready to be played "wanna play?" Ransom says sitting down in front of ransom.

"Have you heard from your father?" Harlan says "no, he's been gone all night on a 'work trip' " ransom says.

"Be carful with your next move" ransom says smirking down at Harlan confused on what choice to make, "you always beat me at this game, so does ally" Harlan huffs.

Harlan was trying to find a way to bring ally in the topic, his plan was to tell ransom that he knew his and his fathers plan.

"Speaking of ally, how are you and her? She seems happy" Harlan says leaning back in his chair.

"we're doing good" ransom says leaning back in his chair, "does she know about the bet?" Harlan breaks the ice leaving the room quiet.

"Bet?" Ransom says with a confused face "I heard you and Richard in the kitchen a few weeks ago" Harlem says picking up a baseball and throwing it in the air.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her" ransom says hoping Harlan catches on "you have to tell her ransom, the longer you keep it going the more fragile she'll get".

Ransom knew he was right but couldn't bring himself to tell her "do you even actually like her" Harlan says making ransom scoff "I fucking love that girl".

"you have to tell her or I will" Harlan growls in anger "the hell you are" ransom says with venom standing up "I'm warning you".

"If you don't tell her before Christmas i will" Harlan says watching ransom slam the door on his way out.

Ransom was filled with anger and anxiety he couldn't form words, he was in trouble now that more than one person knew.

1004 words