Eleven

"what's the matter?" you ask taking ransoms hand in yours twirling your fingers with his "huh? oh nothing I'm fine sweetheart" he says smiling kissing your hand.

he looked at you while the wind flowed through your hair and you smiled back at him with butterflies filling his stomach, "fuck she's gonna be the death of me" he thought looking down at your hands tied together.

"Do you like tacos?" You say starting a conversation out of pure boredom "yeah, why?" Ransom says confused "just wondering"

Turning on the radio the song 'love is a battlefield' was on, turning it up full volume you shaking your head of hair around jamming

"WE ARE YOUNG HEART ACHE TO HEART ACHE WE STAND" you scream at the Tom of your lounges.

Ransom pissing himself laugh on the other side of the car, listening to your terrible singing "this is torture" he says "fuck you im like fergie"

"okay, what colour do you want?" you say looking at a bunch of button up shirts "i- um maybe blue, no red no blue. oh i don't know, what looks good on me baby? i need your help" he says scratching his head.

it was so hot to hear him say that but it also filled your stomach and a few other places with butterflies.

"okay well lets start with this" you say giggling handing him a dark red shirt. "give me a fashion show baby" you hype him up slapping his ass as he walks into the dressing room "damn you have a fat ass" you add "i feel violated".

he spends two minutes putting it on "doll i don't think red is my colour" he says walking out with the first two buttons undone to reveal his cold chains, he wore place pants to see what looked best cause he refused to wear coloured pants.

he left you completely speech less, he looked hot like a sugar daddy but he was right red wasn't his colour.

"hot but i agree, try this" you say handing him a dark blue almost black button up "okay stay there" he says before returning to his dressing room, "oh i like this one" he says walking out with a big smirk he was feeling himself, "that's the one handsome" you say with a giggle.

"lets go pick you a dress shall we?" he says holding his hand out for you to take which of course you did heading down the stairs to the women's area.

running your fingers through the different fabrics "can you see any you'll like on me?" you ask ransom while he's just looking for the colour blue "that's nice" he says pointing at a blue short dress with a big slit on the left side.

"i don't wanna look like a whore but ill try it on" you say making ransom think back to what his father said about you "don't ever say that again" he says grabbing both your cheeks to look at him.

"you don't have to try on anything you don't want to okay doll, plus you'll beautiful in anything" he says with a reassuring smile kissing your forehead.

looking around some more a hidden dress on a rack just outside the dressing room caught your eye, the velvet dark blue long dress with a little slit u just above your knee, with the fabric falling layers down the slit in between where your boobs lay with a low back and thin spaghetti straps.

"go sit down I'm gonna try this on" you tell ransom with a wink. trying it on it was a perfect fit showing of your curves you couldn't help but admire yourself.

you were in there a while "oh shit" you mumble under your breath forgetting ransom "okay what do you think?" you ask walking out "its fucking gorgeous you, look gorgeous ally" he says running his hands over your hips.

"while you were in there i went and got you this, you were playing with mine this morning so i figured id get you one like mine" ransom pulls a velvet black box out opening it to reveal a smaller gold chain like his leaving your mouth speechless

"o- oh my god" was all you could get out "we can go change it if you don't like i-" ransom says before you kiss him hard, pulling him away "i love it, thank you so much" you smile kissing him once again.

"turn around for me doll" he says taking it out of the box as you lift up your hair he wraps it around your neck being a perfect fit "how did you know what size i was?" you say running your fingers over it "your neck isn't much bigger than my hand" he laughs holding up his hand.

he begins to kiss in the crease of your neck running his hand down the slit of your dress grabbing your left tit earning a soft pretty moan from you.

his mouth watering as his other hand travels all around your body, he pulls away looking around no one was in the  room, he grabs your waist guiding you back into the dressing room.

"take the dress off and bend over the seat, and leave your heels on for sweetheart" he says laughing at your little giggle of excitement as he unbuckles his belt. getting ready for him you do as your told bending over the seat in nothing but your laced panties and matching bra.

he growls as he has a perfect view of your perfect ass spread ready for you to take him. he pulls off your panties first putting them in his pocket "these are mine now" he spits as he licks his fingers sliding them between your cunt.

as you gasp he puts one finger in he begins to dig for your g spot finding instantly he puts his other finger in he goes in a fast rhythm "be quiet or ill fuck the air out of you" he spits smacking your ass.

he goes faster teasing your clit with his thumb making you a moaning mess he rips his fingers out of you and stands you up putting his hand over your mouth.

"if you cant be quiet now wait till I make you take all of me" he says into your ear before bending you back down and spreading your legs with his "open" he says holding his belt out to muffle your moans you open your mouth and bite down on his belt.

"good girl".