Twelve

"if i hear a peep its only gonna get worst for you doll" ransom says into your ear lining his cock to your entrance teasing you in pleasure and lust. in one thrust pounding into realising moans bouncing off the walls "fuck yes" ransom growls into your ear.

his movements quicken while the pleasure fills your longs he was literally fucking the air out of me 

"fuck me" you crumble shoving your hand over your mouth muffling your moans along with trying to stand up with your legs falling beneath you.

"yes baby girl take me, take all of me" he moaned pounding into you, he dropped your leg grabbing your neck in one swift move turning you face the mirror "look at me" he demands pounding harder.

looking into each others eyes while "come on use your muscle big boy" you say with a grin knowing it will cause a shift in ransoms confidence, hearing those words fall from your innocent pretty mouth made ransom growl.

whipping himself out of you making you whimper turning to face him he grabs you by both of your legs lifting you on to him in one swift move "be a doll and reach down there and put me inside you, my hands are full".

running your hands down to reach his cock you line him up with your entrance with out one second for preparation he thrust into you hard and deep hitting all your spots, he begins to go faster and faster with each pound.

pressing your back agents the cold mirror he digs for your neck still holding you up along with each thrust making you scream of pleasure "shut your mouth or ill put it to good use" he spits biting your shoulder.

"yes like that, don't slow" you say biting ransoms ear reaching your high and the heat from your breath reaches  ransom sending shivers down his spine "i- I'm gonna cum" you manage to get out.

"yeah?" you wanna paint my cock?" ransom says moving faster "yes please daddy" you say with throwing your head back making ransom smirk in pleasure.

"not yet sweetheart" ransom says pulling you off the mirror with out slipping out he sits down on the chair continuing his rhythm in a fast, rough paste while leaving love bites all over your breast.

"beg for it" he says into your chest making you whine "please let me cum" you moan into ransoms ear "good girl" he growls rolling his hips out "cum for me baby" he says before ponding back into you.

feeling you tighten around him you both crumble under each others touch, he grabs a hold of your chin to look down up at him he places his lips on yours to form a passionate kiss.

"your the only one for me" he confesses looking into your eyes "and your the only one for me my pretty boy"  you say with a smile kissing him once more before getting up.

"but we do have to leave, I'm pretty sure people heard everything" you say with a laugh "well at least people know your mine" he says smacking your ass  with a growl.

you walk out with your dress and your hand and ransoms shirt in ransoms hand ready to pay  "yeah everyone definitely heard us" you say looking around at all the old people "so fucking what? you moan is a work of art" he says putting his hand behind your neck.

getting back into the car ransom starts the car and holds your hand in his dancing his fingers with yours while his eyes laid on the road his jawline outlined shadows, his veiny hands twirling with your fingers.

his hair perfectly placed as if he didn't just fuck my brains out in a changing room, he was the bad boy you always wanted, he made you so fuckin happy.

by the time you arrived home it was just about dinner time "I'm gonna head in and see if Fran needs help in the kitchen" you say to ransom heading to the kitchen "ill be with you in a second" ransom says heading up stairs to put the bags of clothes into his bed.

placing the bags into the bed he begins to take off "ransom" Linda says from down the hall "yeah" ransom yells from his room "hi ally told me you were up here, have you seen your father by any chance?" Linda says.

"no sorry, i just got in through the door with ally" Ransom says patting the bags of clothes "right, your father just went out to a meeting and hasn't been back in a few hours".

"right, well ill let you know when i see him" ransom says rolling his eyes, he knows where his father is he's surprised Linda hasn't suspected anything yet he knows she not dumb but the red flags are waving in front of her face.

he shakes his head in disappointment biting his tongue was tiring, if it wasn't for ally he would have told his mom already but too much is on the line. "thank you ransom" Linda says with a soft smile walking out.

"oh and ally told me to tell you dinner is ready" Linda smiles before closing the door.