Fourteen

You and Megan spent about 3 hours getting ready, but mostly sharing a joint out the window.

The party only just started and you didn't want to be to early so you headed into ransoms room, "come in" you hear a harsh tone from the other side.

You walk in slowly "hey handsome" you say with a soft tone, he turns to see in your dress with your hair up wearing the chain he got you.

Ransoms pants tighten at the work of art standing in front of him, he wanted to rip that beautiful dress off and have his way with you but knew he had to be patient.

"ally you look so fucking gorgeous" he says getting up and running his hands over your curves "thank you" you say with a smile.

Ransom was only just finishing getting ready when you came in, all dressed up he looked so sexy "you look hot" you say looking him up and down with wide eyes.

"Thank you" he says letting out a laugh "shall we?" Ransom says joking out his hand "we shall" you say taking it.

Approaching the stairs you look down and it's filled with people turning their heads looking at you and ransom.

"why are people staring?" you say squeezing ransoms hand, "Because you look beautiful" he says with a soft smile.

holding you closer moving his hand from yours and joking your neck as he sees a few men eyeing what's his his possessive side showing he shoots daggers at them all.

Watching them shit them self was the most funniest thing to ransom only boosting his huge ego that little bit more.

The night was going well having ransom introduced you to a few posh people, it really didn't peak any interest in you at all "I'll be back" you say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Before you walk away ransom grabs your hand pulling you to face him grabbing your jaw he kisses your lips them releasing with a devilish smirk of desire.

As you walk away as red as ever you walk to the kitchen on a adventure to find some alcohol in the huge joint.

Being successful you find a bottle of champagne, but unfortunately Richard was standing next to it flirting with a woman "Jesus fuck" you mumble walking over.

"Oh hello ally" he says turning his attention to you "Richard" you say pouring some champagne into a wine glass.

Sharing small talk not even looking in his direction "how's your night" he says leaning against the kitchen table "fine" you replied dryly.

"How are you and my son?" He says looking down at you with a shit eating grin looking down in between your chest "great, how about u and Linda" you say with a smirk right back.

He raises his eyebrows "We're fine" he says looking around. Ransom noticed you were gone for a little longer than expected.

turning his head in all directions he pin points you with Richard, his head filling with anxiety he leaves the conversation he was in with out saying a word and stomps his way to you and Richard.

"Oh ransom, we were just talk about you" Richard says with a fake smile he looks over to you only seeing that you were fucking miserable.

Grabbing you by your neck he pulls you out of the corner "let's go" he says not taking his eyes off of Richard giving him the most poisonous look.

"I've said it once and I'll say it again, your dads an asshole" you say sipping on your champagne "what the fuck did he say to you?" Ransom says gripping both your shoulders.

"He just asked about me and you, but he was just being creepy about it" you say brushing it off "I fucking hate him sometimes" ransom says rolling his eyes

"I think your dad likes me" you say laughing "I don't like sharing" ransom says moving his hands to your waist.

The night was going groovy besides that little run in with Richard, you look around for Harlan spotting him with Walt.

They must be having an argument because Walt keeps trying to move Harlan into another room. Figuring you'd try to save him you walk over.

"Where's the birthday boy" you say with open arm interrupting their conversation "ally daring could you come ba-" Walt tries to say before Harlan interrupts him.

"Walt son, can we have thing conversation another time" Harlan says patting him on the shoulder.

Harlan was a nice man, never liked to hurt peoples feelings. So he'd do what he does best, tell them how it is straight forward but in a kind voice and a soft smile.

As Walt walks away you give Harlan a huge hug "happy birthday young man" you say making both of you laugh.

"Thank you dear" he says patting your shoulder "here is your present". Before the party started you realised you completely forgot to wrap his present, so you just half ass did it then put ribbon around it.

"Oh you didn't have to, all though I do love your presents out of all of them" he says with a big smile taking it.

As he unwraps it he reads the writing out loud "my house, my rules, my coffee" he finishes, waiting for a reply you didn't know if he liked it or not.

Before you could say anything he burst out laughing/coughing making you laugh as he struggled to breath for just a second there.

"This is the best present ever" he says poring his drink into his new mug "I'm so glad you like it" you say.

"I'm gonna tell Fran to bring me my coffee in this everyday" he says with a big smile. Making you feel pretty proud of his reaction.

"Oh ally there you are" ransom says coming from behind you "happy birthday old man" ransom says with a smile.

"Thank you ransom" Harlan says with a soft smile "so how are you two going?" Harlan asks looking at ransom "we're good" you say holding ransom hand.

"We'll then I'm happy for you" Harlan says with a smile "Welp I'll leave you's to it" Harlan finishes "thanks again ally" he adds walking out.

"What did you get him?" Ransom asks laughing at this happy old man "a mug" you say with a laugh.

But of a long one x 1077 words vote :)