Eighteen

"Wake up" you nudge ransom sitting on top of him as he grunts "wake up bitch sleepy times over" you say again nudging him.

Opening his eyes to see you with a big smile staring down at him "MARRY CHRISTMAS" you yell wrapping your arms around him.

"marry Christmas baby girl" he says doing the same, leaning over you grab him and yourself a cup of coffee you made a few minutes before.

"Here you go my love" you say sitting beside him "thank you, so where is everyone?" He asks taking a sip "there down stairs having breakfast" I thought I'd come grab you".

"Well let's go eat something" he says with a wink getting up wrapping his built body in the sheets, as the sheet drops his perfectly round ass in the air.

"you have the fattest ass I've ever seen" you say checking him out "I know".

Walking down stairs into the dining room the table was filled with different types of foods, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"We're all gonna fix ourselves a plate and head into the lounge room" Linda says putting a shit ton of potato salad on her plate.

After getting yourself and ransom a plate you both head into the lounge room where everyone sits on the couch in front of the Christmas tree.

Sitting next to Megan and ransom beside you "Let's open some presents" Megan's says rubbing her palms together.

Linda began handing everyone the presents she got for them handing you on to you, you didn't expect one "oh thank you Linda you didn't have to" you smile.

"Of course I did" she says with a smile. As you unwrap the paper it opens to a pearl bracelet .

"Holy shit Linda this is beautiful, thank you so much" you say standing up and giving her a hug "it was my mothers, and it doesn't suit me but I knew it would suit you" she says with a smile.

"It's beautiful thank you" you say "here let me put it on you" ransom says "isn't it beautiful" you say as he wraps it around your wrist perfect as Linda said.

"It sure is baby" he says with a smile, after everyone hands out the presents ransom gives you his.

Most of them clothes, jewellery and shoes "oh I love you, thank you" you say giving him a kiss "one last, here you go" he says handing you a black felt box.

As you open it to see a gold padlock with the initial "R&A" written in cursive, "what's this for" you ask looking up at him "it's for us to put on the love lock bridge when we go to paris" he says pulling two plane tickets out from behind his back.

"No way" you say looking into his eyes "yes way" he says with a smile "oh my god!" You scream wrapping your arms around him "thank you, thank you, thank you".

"Your welcome" he says with a laugh "I'm going to paris" you scream to the family "congratulations" everyone laughs at your excitement.

Pulling you to face him "We leave in 3 days" he says making your jaw drop "three days, I need to get prepared, we need to book a room" you say as thoughts run through your head.

"Ally, it's all taken care of" he says kissing the top of your head "I love you ransom Drysdale" you say I'm still disbelief that your going to paris.

"Oh wait here, I gotta go get your present" you say rubbing upstairs, after head back down stairs out of breath "fuck I really need to loose weight" you struggle to say making ransom laugh.

"Okay now it's not a lot because I didn't even know what to get you and I'm very poor" you say handing it to him "I'll love anything you give me".

As he opens it you begin to cringe in what if's thinking he won't like it, he sees the dagger and runs his hands over the pattern not saying anything.

He didn't expect it but he loved it "it's beauty reminds me of you" you say breaking the silence "you think I'm beautiful?" He says looking up at you.

With hesitation "Yes, I actually do think your beautiful" you say "ally I love it" he says looking into your eyes "are you sure?" You laugh.

Feeling terrible because you think it's a terrible gift, ransom was falling in love with you even more by the second.

no one's ever called him beautiful before, it wasn't a complement he has ever reserved. His father always taught him that the word 'beautiful' is a word that will bring his masculinity down.

Before you could say anything more he brings you into a hug "ally I love it, and I mean it" he says kissing the top of your head easing your worries.

"I'm happy you love it" you say into his chest with happiness.

Hey y'all hope you liked this chapter, your going to paris yayyy! Or are you? Lmao I'm such a tease. Anyways 852 words vote x