Prologue

The room is dark with just lamp light,it is well furnished with a king size bed, a couch at the corner and bed table. A girl is tied to the bed, her eyes are swollen from all the crying for help. She is shivering with fear.

A man opened the door of the room, he was ragging in anger. His eyes falled on the girl tied to the bed and his angry turned to shock seeing the girl. She is epitome of beauty with those innocent eyes, fair skin and long hairs. Even in her devastating state , she was looking like a angel.

Hearing the sound the girl opened her eyes and looked up to see a man standing at the doorstep. The man was looking handsome with a Greek god like body. His eyes were dark filled with lust. She got afraid seeing him but still muttered " who are you? Please leave me".

The man laughed at her question and said" baby I can't leave you, not before completing the main purpose of bringing you here". He is started coming dangerously close towards her.

The girl got afraid and started moving back till the headboard and said in a shivering voice"please leave me, my family must be waiting for me".

But he didn't stopped and came hovering over her, and started touching her sensually.

She was pleading and shivering but he didn't stopped.

Hey guys....so here is the prologue of the story.
Please do vote and comment.