chapter 7

Rakshit's POV

I furiously entered my office while shutting the door with a loud thud. I was damn angry on that bastard. How dare he mess with me, I will make sure he pay for it.

I was walking around my cabin thinking of how to make him pay, when Dev entered my cabin.

Dev Maheshwari is my only best friend since childhood and he also have some shares in my company though he has his own family business.

"I got to know what happened in the meeting

"I got to know what happened in the meeting. How dare he play such sick game"he said furiously.

"I was very sure that we are getting this deal but that bastard destroyed everything. I used to think only that Ashok Singhania is a cunning bastard but I didn't expect this from Rudra" he said.

I was just sitting on the couch while listening his rant.

"Who is the bastard whom tried to backstab us" he asked. "It was the manager Sharma, but don't worry he is already taken care of, now he is going to experience hell" I said with clenched jaw. Dev just noded his head.

"So what have you decided" he asked me after calming down his anger.

"I'm going to grab this deal back by hook or crook" I said in a dangerous tone.

"But how are we going to do this" he asked. After a minute of silence I spoke "Mr. Mehra is a family oriented man with traditional value, he would definitely not want a characterless womanizer to handle his wife's dream project would he" I said in a mocking  tone.

" You know what Rakshit you're a genius " he said while smirking. He definitely know what I'm planning.

" I know a man in media he is perfect for the job, I just need to inform him"he said while excusing himself to make a call.

"Done! Now just wait for tomorrow's headlines" he said with a smirk.

Rudra's POV

Right now I am in a night club drinking my scotch. I was enjoying my drink when a girl came and started touching me. And I definitely know what that means.

She was tall, with big breast and that slutty dress, just exactly how I prefer my flings.

"Hey handsome wanna go for long drive" she said in a sexy voice and who am I to reject such a tempting offer.

I usually don't go fucking around but after all this Mehra deal choas, I really need a stress reliever and that's definitely a good fuck.

"Sure" I said and made my way out of the club.

I drove my car to my hotel where a room is always booked under my name for such one night stands.

Next morning,

My phone was continuously ringing, I swear if this is not something urgent then I'm going to kill the very person.

"Hello" I said in a sleepy voice. "Sir you need come in office right now, it's urgent" he said in a shivering voice.
"What is it jai" I asked in a  stern voice.

"Sir actually your last night's picture got leaked and media is defaming you" he said. This made me jerk up, now my sleep was totally gone.

"Ok I'm leaving for office" I said and hurriedly started wearing clothes. After dressing up I kept a cheque on table and left the room without giving a second glance to the girl.

I was leaving the hotel when paparazzi started gathering around me. They were asking questions and defaming me but I didn't bother to answer them and hurriedly left for office.

I entered the building to see everyone whispering, but one look from me and they quickly started doing their work.

I reached my cabin after which jai entered my cabin. "Sir I don't know how but these pictures from last night got leaked" he said and showed me pictures in which I was leaving the club with that girl , there were also some of my pictures with different girls.

I definitely know this not just paparazzi but someone powerful is behind this. 

"Who did this" I asked in a stern voice.

"Sir it was Mr. Rakshit Rajput " he sid in a small voice. "That fucking bastard" I said furiously while throwing the things on my desk.

After sometime someone entered my cabin without knocking, I looked up to see dad coming towards me with clenched jaw. He cme infront of me and slapped me hard which took me off guard. " Do you fucking know what the hell have you done Rudra" he said furiously.

This is the very first time dad had slapped me on my face. Seeing the situation jai  quickly made his way out but still he got to see how my dad slapped me.

"Because of your stupidity we lost a billion dollar project. I'm ashamed to call you my son. How could you do this. Mehra already cancelled the deal and they are going to give this deal to Rajput's. Do you know what that means, we again lost against him. Every fucking newspaper and news channel are defaming you, they are calling a characterless bastard" he said in angry tone.

I'm silently listening to him while looking down, but from inside I'm feeling a volcano inside me. Now I just want to destroy Rakshit Rajput. I want to defame him just like he did to me but in a more brutal way.

After a minute of silence he left my cabin after giving me a disappointed look.

"Jai in my office now" I shouted on the intercom.

After few seconds jai was standing in front of me

After few seconds jai was standing in front of me. "Did you took care of the news" I asked him. "Yes sir in next hour, the news will get completely vanished from all news channels" he said calmly.

" I want every fucking information about Rakshit Rajput including his weakness and strength in next hour"I ordered him while burning in rage.

So guys here is the new update.

Hope you guys like it.

Do like and  comment it means a lot to me.

Next update may take some time as I'm currently busy in practical submissions. Hope you guys will understand.

Love you all ♡♡