chapter 17

Press the star button, it makes me happy◉‿◉

Vani's POV

Currently, I am getting ready for my wedding ceremony. Yes, you guessed it right today is my wedding day.

Everyone thinks that it's my decision to marry him. But only I know how much anxious I am right now. I want to just runway from this wedding and also from this house which is absolutely impossible.

Many people thinks it is really great to be born in a rich family. But only few people knows that along with luxury there comes many such problems where you have to sacrifice your future and sometimes yourself just like me.

Like every girl I also had many dreams for my wedding. Like choosing my dream lehenga, enjoying every pre wedding functions to my fullest, having a grand entry as a bride and last but not the least doing a couple dance with my groom on a romantic song.

But now there is no excitement in doing anything related to this wedding.

"Mam please check your makeup if you want any further changes" the makeup artist asked me breaking my thoughts to which I noded in no.

I am wearing a Sabyasachi's customised  lehenga. It has Red coloured printed lehenga along with a half sleeved choli. This was really my dream wedding lehenga but here am absolutely not happy with this wedding.

 This was really my dream wedding lehenga but here am absolutely not happy with this wedding

"Vani are you ready? It's time for the muhurat" bhabhi said to which I noded. Bhabhi helped me to get up.

She took me to the entrance from where my entry was planned.

Bhai was already waiting for me looking really handsome in his white sherwani complementing bhabhi's white lehenga.

Bhai looked at me with teary eyes and said "your looking beautiful princess"

He kissed my forehead and took my hand leading me to mandap.

I was walking towards the mandap keeping my eyes down. I was feeling everyone's eyes on me but a certain pair of eyes was staring deep into me and I know it was HIS eyes.