Chapter 11

Press star button, it makes me happy◉‿◉

Rakshit's POV

I was rashly driving towards my destination. I need to reach there as soon as possible.

I reached home and went inside to see Mrs Rathore raising her voice at my maa. No one I mean no can raise their voice at my maa. My eyes  became red seeing this.

Flashback

"What do you want now"I spoke angrily on the phone.

"Actual-ly Rakshit the Rathore's are here they are asking for vani. Please come home quickly, vo ma-a they are blaming maa. Please come quickly" she said in a scared as well as panicked voice.

"What how can they come early, they were going to arrive at 7" I asked in a angry voice.

"I don't know-w about that but I think someone told them" she said in a timid voice.

"Ok I am coming there till then try to handle the situation and PLEASE don't create another mess" I said in a strong voice.

"Yes-s" she said in a weak voice and hung up. I can feel she is silently crying right now and I know I have hurt her with my words. But I can't control the anger feeling right now.

I know she is not even at fault, she is just little bit emotional for vani. Because vani remind her of her little sister who is dead.

After listening this I quickly informed Dev and told him to keep searching for vani while i will leave for home because I know mom's nature she will just listen everything and would never speak a word.

Flashback ends

"Is this how you raised your daughter Vasundhara ji" she said while pointing her finger angrily at maa and like always my maa was quiet.

She is always like this calm, naive and understanding. She never speaks with anyone in loud voice. Seeing her this nature since childhood I wished to become powerful just to protect my family from outside demons.

" Mujhe toh pehle se hi uss ladki ke lakshan thik nhi lag rhe the, pr meri sunta kon h" she said angrily while giving a sharp look to viren and his father.

I was standing on the doorway and listening all this while a part of me was hoping that viren would speak against his mother for the dignity of vani. But what he spoke next made me angry on myself for choosing this bastard for my princess.

"Yes mom I think she ran away with her lover, that day also she was telling me to say no for this marriage, characterless bitch" he muttered angrily.

Before I could go and beat the shit out of him, a slap echoced in a silent hall making everyone shocked.

It was maa who slapped him tight on his face. Everyone was shocked seeing this no one was expecting this and surely not from the Vasundhara Rajput.

"Don't you dare to say a word against my daughter. A filthy man like you would never understand my daughter's purity" maa said angrily. I have never seen her like this.

I quickly made my way towards Viren and started beating the pulp out of him. No one dared to say a word against me except Mr and Mrs Rathore who were pleading me to stop it.

"Rakshit please stop" maa said calmly but only I can see the anger for these people in her eyes.

I stopped and pulled him up with his collar. "What do you think that I will not do anything even if you will speak rubbish about my sister. I swear I will make you pay for the every word you and your family spoke about my sister" I said while angrily throwing him on the floor.

He glanced at me angrily before storming out of the door. His father was begging my mother, because he very well know what happens to the people who meses with Rakshit Rajput. I ordered my guards to throw them out which they did gladly.

Some guests were still there enjoying the drama but one glare from me and they quickly made their way out.

"Maa" I said and quickly made my way towards her and took her in my arm she rested her head on my chest and started crying. She suddenly looked up and asked me with a slight hope in her eyes "did you found vani?"

I shook my head while guilt raising inside me. Hearing this she again started crying. "Kaha hogi meri bacchi" she said while sobbing hard.

"Don't worry I will find her as soon as possible" I said assuring her. "Drishti" maa said and Drishti looked at us with tear filled eyes. In all these chaos I completely forgot about her. I can clearly the guilt she is feeling right now in her eyes and she is definitely blaming herself for everything.

"Beta come here" maa said to Drishti who looked hesitate but still came near maa. Maa suddenly hugged her and said in a soothing tone"this is not your fault baccha stop blaming yourself".

Drishti started crying while hugging maa. I sometimes get jealous seeing their bond but I always adore them. They know each other very well.

When we were busy consoling maa my bodyguard Ron came towards me and handed me his cellphone while saying "Sir Dev sir is on line."

"Hello" I said. "Hello Rakshit please come to the Seven hills hospital, it's urgent" he said in a low panicked voice.

"What happened" I asked him in worry to which he just replied that he will tell me everything later.

I quickly told Ron to start the car and made my way out. When maa suddenly asked "did he found vani" to which I just replied " I don't know but I will inform you further."

I reached inside the Seven hills hospital to see Dev already waiting for me in the reception area.

He guided me to the ICU ward on the third floor. I don't know why I was feeling scared from inside like something is not right.

He took me towards a VIP ward and said in a low voice "it's Vani".

It took me few seconds to understand the situation after which I spoke "what happened to her"

"Sh-e was rap*d" he said stuttering.

It broke something in me and a tear slipped from my eyes. I went towards the room to see my princess was lying there looking extremely weak and connected with several wires.

This scene made more tears fall from my eyes. After few minutes I wiped them and asked Dev in a low yet dangerous voice " who did this?"

"Rudra Singhania"he said with anger filled voice.

Hola guys

Please do vote and comment if you guys like it.

And follow my account for more updates.

Love you ♡♡