chapter 18

Press the star button, it makes me happy◉‿◉

Vani's POV

Suddenly the door opened from the other side. He came inside and locked the door from inside.

I got rooted at the very same place. I am getting damn terrified just by looking at him. Sweat started forming on my forehead seeing him in front of me.

Before I could do anything he came closer to me to which I just closed my eyes in fear and tightly gripped my lehenga.

I heard a loud shutting of door due to which I opened my instantly to see he's nowhere in the room. I think he left the room, this made me sigh in relief.

But I suddenly heard some sound may be the sound of shower running which was coming from the washroom of this very own room. That means he didn't left the room he just went to take a shower.

Oh shit! He is still in room. What should I do? Should I hide somewhere? No, he will find me. I think I should just leave this room. But everyone are still awake what will they think, what I am doing outside my room this late.

Before I could think further the bathroom door opened and he came out  just in a towel. I just kept staring at his bare chest. He had six pack abs. He was looking really sexy in that towel just like Damon Salvatore. Or may be slightly better than him.

"Are you just going to stare at me" he said cockily

"Are you just going to stare at me" he said cockily. I quickly averted my eyes from him. My cheeks turn red. How embarrassing! I was literally gawing at him the whole time. I just want to bury myself right now.

"Are you going to stand there whole night. Go and change or you want to sleep in that heavy costume" he said arrogantly and disappeared in the other door which I assume is a closet.

Not wanting to embarrass myself further I quickly opened my luggage which was placed in the corner of the room and took out my clothes and straight away went to washroom. Thank god! the maid had already brought my luggage in the room.

After closing the door I sighed in relief. I think I should just wait here in washroom till he's asleep after that I will quietly go and sleep on couch. Yes! that's a good plan Vani. Keep it up.

I removed my makeup and hairstyle taking my own sweet time. There were so many pins attached to my hair that I already lost count. Finally I removed my beautiful as well heavy wedding dress. I don't know how I managed to carry it whole day. I quickly took a shower.

I wore my pajamas. It is a light pink pajama set with strawberry print. I fell really comfortable in my pajama set.

 I fell really comfortable in my pajama set

I think he must be asleep by now. It's already 40 minutes since I came here.
And also there is no sound coming from outside that means he's asleep.
Ok then I will just quietly go outside.

I slowly opened the door and peeked from the crack of the door. He was still awake. He was sitting on the bed doing something on his laptop. "Shit" I cursed under my breath. I think he heard me cursing because he suddenly looked at me with scrutinized gaze.

Seeing him looking at me I quickly closed the door and rested my head on the door. Now he had already seen me that means I have to go outside or else he will think that I am afraid of him,which is actually true. In reality I am afraid of him.

I opened the door and stepped out. I can feel his heated gaze on me but I just ignored him. I quickly made my way towards the bed and took one pillow and went directly towards the couch. I kept the pillow on the couch and laid there. I know this will be uncomfortable but I don't have a option.

Before I could close my eyes I heard his loud voice "what the hell are you doing there? Come and sleep here, on the bed". Hearing I quickly got up from the couch and sat straight.

He was still glaring at me when I mustered courage and spoke while looking down "I will not sleep on the same bed with you".

After a pregnant silence, he closed his laptop, kept it on side table and started coming towards me. I quickly backed off  seeing him coming towards me. He stood straight in front of me making me scared as hell. "Get up" he said in a dominating voice.

I just stared at him in fear and got up from the couch.

He pushed me slightly from the couch and himself laid on the couch. "Go and sleep on the bed" he said while closing his eyes.

I just stared at him with open mouth. Did he just gave me 'his' bed to sleep while he is sleeping on the couch. I was shocked to the core.

"Do you want me to carry you to bed" he asked looking at me. I quickly shook my head. "Then go to sleep and also let me sleep" he said gritting his teeth.

I quickly went to bed, pulled the comforter on me and closed my eyes to sleep.

Hola guys

So here is the new update. Hope you will like it.

Next target is 100 votes and 10 follows on my account.

Please do vote and comment

Love ♡♡