Chapter 13

Press the star button, it makes me happy◉‿◉

Rudra's POV

I was continuously drinking alcohol and trying to subside my anger. But it is also not helping because every time I close my eyes just her innocent face appears infront of my eyes.

I don't want to remember anything but it feels like it is out of my control.
I don't know when I fell asleep while thinking about those innocent eyes.

My sleep was disturbed by the continuous ringing of my phone. I just answered without even seeing the name. "I want you here in the mansion at next hour" came strict voice of my father on the other side. Before I could respond, he disconnected the call.

I groaned lazily and looked at screen of my phone to see it is 9 am already. I got up from the couch when yesterday's memory flashed in front of my eyes. I instantly remembered those innocent eyes staring deeply at me.

I don't know why a feeling of guilt washed over my body when I recalled yesterday's incident. I sat there keeping my head in my hands thinking about her.

But when that bastard Rakshit's face came in front of my eyes all the guilty feeling disappeared and anger started building up inside me.

How dare he disgrace my image in front of everyone? He deserves it. With this thought I got up and went to washroom to start my day.

I got ready in my regular suit.

First I have to meet dad as per his order

First I have to meet dad as per his order. So I started my journey to my parents house.

My dad was always strict since childhood. He was never satisfied with my achievements. He always wanted me to be the best in everything. Since childhood I have done everything in my will to impress him but he was never satisfied with me. But this deal made him proud of me. I was really happy that my dad is finally satisfied with me. I know we didn't got the deal in fair way but seeing my dad happy washed over all my guilt. May be deep inside he loves me but he never expressed it. I was always mumma's boy. I used to spend most of time with my mom. She is really a great mother.

I parked my car in the parking of mansion and entered the house. I saw mom in kitchen making breakfast. I think she got to know I am coming that's why she is making breakfast. Before I could go and greet her a servant came and informed me that dad asked me to meet him in his office.

So I straight went to office thinking maybe it's something urgent.

I knocked on the office door and entered inside to see dad as usual sitting on the chair behind the table.

"You called me dad" I said and made my way towards the desk. "Yes" he said in a cold voice and stood up from the chair making his way towards me. "Where were you last night" he asked me in a strict voice.

"I... I " I started but before I could complete my sentence he cut me off. "So I heard it right you really kidnapped her. And now she is in hospital" he said in a calm voice but hearing the  word hospital made me stop right there. I know they have went at my farmhouse and rescued her  my men informed me this and I didn't bother as I was not going to keep her there.

Seeing the confusion on my face dad lit up his cigarette and spoke "you didn't know. After you rap*d her she tried to commit suicide and now she is in hospital". This made me look towards him in horror. Did she really....NO... She will not do this right. I was grasping the new found information when I heard a loud gasp. I quickly turned around to see my mom standing at the door with tears filled eyes.

"What are you doing here Aarti? Leave" he said in a loud voice. She ignored dad's words and directly came  infront of me and asked me. "What your dad is saying? Is it true" she asked with tear filled eyes.

I just looked down I don't know what  to answer her. "I am asking you something RUDRA" she said in a loud voice. I have never saw her this much anger. "Yes" I said slowly. Before I could say something else a tight slap landed on my left cheek. I looked at mom instantly. This is the first time she slapped me.

"Is this how I raised you Rudra. I am ashamed to even call you my son" she said disappointedly. "Aarti you don't need to involve in this matter, I will handle it myself" dad said in a angry voice. "How are you gonna handle it? By using your money and power" she asked him angrily.

"Tell me what are you going to do? Are you going to kill her or are you planning to erase all the evidence so no one will blame your son" she asked in a loud voice.

"That's none of your concern. Leave before I make you" dad said angrily.

"This time I will not keep mum. I am not afraid of your threats. If he has done wrong then he is going to get his punishment and keep this in  mind I will help her to get the justice" mom said in a angry voice while looking at me with hatred and left from there.

I don't know when a tear slipped from my eyes. I love my mom so much I can't see hate and disgust in her eyes for me. I can do anything for my mom and if she wants to punish me then I am ready to take it for her.

"I will surrender myself" I said in a low voice. "What are you saying? Do you know what will happen if you will do this. Our company will be destroyed. We may get bankrupted. Our company's image will be destroyed in seconds" he said in a panicked voice.

"I don't know anything but if mom wants this then I will do it" I said in a determined voice and left from there.

Ashok's POV

I will not let him do such a thing. I have made my business successful not to see it getting destroyed one day by his foolish mistake. But I know if he has determined something then no one can stop him not even me.

I have to do something before everything goes in vain.

Hola guys...

Hope you all are doing well.

Vote and comment if you guys like it.

And please follow me ಠ_ಠ

Love you ♡♡