Chapter 3

Rudra's POV

After meeting dad I straight away went to office.

I reached my office building named   'S WORLD'. Just as I entered inside I was greeted by good morning from my employes, to which I just noded and walked towards my private elevator.

I reached my floor that is 40th floor and walked to my cabin. I entered my cabin on which CEO is written with gold plate. I quickly settled on my chair and called my secretary.

After a minute there was a knock to which I said "enter" and my secretary jai entered

After a minute there was a knock to which I said "enter" and my secretary jai entered. "Sir you asked for me" said jai with respect. "Yaa, I want to know about the progress of Mehta's project and also want to meet the  people, who are handling it in next 30 minutes" I said. "Sure sir" he said and left my cabin.

After 30 minutes, 6 people were standing in front of me along with jai. After reading the file regarding the project, I started addressing them "I want you all to know that this project is really important for our companie's success so, I don't want a single mistake from you guys regarding this project because a single mistake can make you jobless". To which everyone said yes sir and left my cabin.

I know I was being rude but such ruthlessness really helps in business world.

Vani's POV

In the evening, we all were having dinner when bhai suddenly spoke "vani take a leave from college for tomorrow", which made me halt and I quickly asked without thinking "why".  Bhai looked at me and said with authority "tomorrow Rathore's are coming for your alliance"

After hearing this it felt like my world stopped. I just kept staring at bhai, but no word was coming out of my mouth. I quickly Composed my self and said shuttering " but b...bhai I wan....nt to complete m..my studies".

Hearing this Bhai threw his spoon, which made a 'thud' sound, this made me damn terrified.

"How many times I have to tell you to stop this nonsense, today or tomorrow you have to get married" said bhai furiously.

"In your in-laws house you will not be allowed to do job then why do you even want to study"said bhai this time trying to control his anger. His words filled my eyes with tears, and I don't know when it started falling freely from my eyes.

"So it's better you throw this thought out of your mind" he said angrily and left the dinning table.

This time I started crying like a child. Bhabhi and maa came towards me and tried to console me. Bhabhi said "Hey vani don't cry just think may be your future husband will allow you to follow your passion, at least give it a try and leave everything to god he will make your wishes come true".

"Yaa beta god will definitely send someone who will truly understand you and I know my Rakshit very well, he must have definitely chosen a gem for my princess" said maa with a sad smile.

I just noded and walked to my room.
I entered room and fell on my bed crying hysterically.

I don't know what future holds for me. But some part of me really wants to believe maa's words.

Hope you guys like this chapter...

Please do like, comment,it means a lot to me....

And follow my account for more updates