Chapter 1

Rudra POV

I was in deep slumber when I felt a hand moving on my chest and I instantly woke up to find a girl sleeping beside me, whom I fucked last night.

I think sex is the best thing for me. I usually don't go fucking around but after all stressed day in office I really need a good fuck to keep my mind relaxed.

I harshly removed her hand from me and went to take a shower in bathroom.

After a hot shower when I came out, I saw  the girl eyeing me. I just ignored her and started wearing my clothes, I was buttoning my shirt when she  came up to me and said " baby don't you want the repeat of last night, it was the best sex I had ever in my life" and started touching me. This is the thing I hate the most,  after a good fuck I hate them clinging to me.

I harshly removed her hand and twisted it and said "don't you dare bitch, it was just a one night thing so just take the money and leave, or else you have to face the consequences".
And hearing this she ran away from my room.

I quickly dressed up and left the hotel room, which is always booked on my name for my one night stands.

Today dad invited me for breakfast and I already know the reason for this invitation, there must be something related to business that he wants to talk.

I reached the mansion, the guards open the gate letting my BMW in.

When I went inside I saw my mom arranging the breakfast table

When I went inside I saw my mom arranging the breakfast table. I went and wrapped my arms around her from back and said "good morning mom", she quickly turned and kept her hand on my face and said "Oh my god! Rudra you're here, I didn't know you were coming". "Yaa actually dad wanted to talk about something important" I said and took my seat when I saw dad coming towards dinning table.

"Good morning dad" I said and hugged him. "Good morning son" said dad and gestured me to take a seat.

We ate breakfast in silence and then dad told me to meet in his study.

When I entered his study room I saw dad sitting on his usual chair behind the desk.

"Dad you wanted to talk to me" I said and took a seat. "You know the Mehta's right" said dad and I nodded  in yes. "They are proposing a deal and I want it at any cost, it can earn us billions, and I know you are the one who can get me this deal" said dad.

"Ok dad I will get this deal for you" I said confidentially as I know no one can compete me. "But keep this thing in mind that this time Rajput's are also competing for the same deal and I don't want a single mistake from your side, Understood" said dad sternly. And I know the tone of his to understand it's fucking important for him.

"I promise you dad I will definitely get you this deal" I said in a determined voice.

So guys this is sneak peak of Rudra's life.
Hope you guys like it.
Please like, comment, it means a lot to me.
And do follow my account.