Chapter 9

Press the star button, it makes me happy◉‿◉

Author's POV

A man in his late 20's entered his farm house which is situated far from the city. His men standing at the door greeted him with respect.

"Everything is done?"he asked his men. "Yes sir, she is in the room" one of his men answered him.

"You may leave" he said with  authority in his voice. Hearing his raged filled voice they left quickly. It's the first time they have seen their boss so much angry.

He quickly made his way towards the room, he was burning in rage. If he would have been a cartoon, smoke could have been seen clearly coming from his ears.

The room was dark with just lamp lights. It is well furnished with a king size bed, couch at the corner and bed table.

A girl is tied to the bed, her eyes are swollen from all the crying for help. Now she is silently sobbing while trembling in fear.

The same man entered the room, he was ragging in anger. His eyes fell on the girl tied to the bed. His angry eyes turned into shocked one seeing her.

She is epitome of beauty with those innocent eyes, fair skin and those thick brown hairs which are falling on her face. She looks even more beautiful in reality than the picture he had seen before. Even in devastating state she was looking like a angel.

"Vani" subconsciously her name came out of his mouth in a whisper

Hearing the sound, vani looked up to see a man in his late 20's standing at the doorstep. He was handsome like Greek god and also intimating in a dangerous way. He was really tall as compared to her small frame. His eyes were dark which made a shiver run down her spine.

She got afraid seeing him but still manage to mutter "who are you? Please leave me".

He just laughed at her question and said " Don't you know me baby? I am Rudra Singhania".

She shook her head vigorously and said " no I don't know you. Pleas-e leave-e  me, I think you misunderstood me with someone else" she said while tears pooled in her innocent eyes.

He just stared at her amusingly and said with a smirk" your so naive baby. And about my name so, your going scream this name today when I will do things with you".

"Please leave me" she again begged him leaving all her self respect. She was on verge of crying hysterically.

He smirked at her condition and said" baby I can't leave you, not before completing the main purpose of bringing you here."

Vani's POV

I looked at him with tear filled eyes. Neither I know him nor I have ever seen him, then why did he kidnapped me. I want to know this desperately.