Chapter 12

Press star button, it makes me happy◉‿◉

Flashback

Vani's POV

I was feeling helpless and disgusted with myself. I could still feel his hands roaming all over my body. I just wanted to wash all his touch from my body.

I don't know when I started scrubbing and scraching myself when I heard bhai's voice "there is no need do this vani, you are already ruined." "No bhai please don't say this" I said immediately while burying my face in my hands but when I looked up no one was there.

I was trying to understand everything when I saw maa standing in front of me. I quickly got up to hug her when she said "don't touch me vani" and disappeared.

I looked here and there to see my family calling me names and that monster who ruined me was laughing at my misery. It's like I am unable to control anything. I just shut my ears and sat on the floor waiting for this torture to stop.

With a little courage I looked up to see a empty room. I looked here and there to confirm no one was there. I think I was hallucating all the time or was it a visual of my upcoming fate. This mere thought scared the shit out of me.

I don't want to leave such a life

I don't want to leave such a life. A life full of insults. NO I will not live like this. It's like mantra I was chanting in my mind to get rid of those dirty feeling. When my eyes fell on a pocket knife which was at the bottom edge of bed. I think when the men were tying me here, this might have fell from one of them. I quickly grabbed the pocket knife and opened it with shaky hands. I closely observed the sharp end of knife and brought it near my wrist with trembling hands.

I don't know if I am doing right or not but I just know that after this incident I will not be able to meet anyone's eye
With that thought I slit my wrist with the knife.

I kept watching the blood flowing from my veins and don't know when darkness started consuming me.

Dev's POV

I was worrying about the situation at Rajput mansion  when the hacker found the location where the car is present right now, the location was outside city area. So first i sent my men near that area and I also immediately left for that place.

We reached the place where the car was parked, it was Rudra Singhania's  farmhouse. I swear I am going to kill that bastard.

I entered inside to see my men had already taken care of those bastards but Rudra was not there. When I went further inside one of my men came and informed me "sir we have taken care of these guards and I think mam is in this room as per the number of guards surrounding it. Should I go inside?" "No need just wait here" saying this I twisted the knob of the door and entered inside the room.

I ran my eyes through the whole room to see the room was completely messed up, then my eyes fell on the bed which had blood stain which created a certain fear inside me, I further went inside the room to see a silhouette on the other side of bed.

What I saw shocked me to the core. There was vani lying there lifeless. Her hair was messed up, her kurti was tore at many parts and the thing which was disturbing me the most was the blood flowing through her wrist.

I immediately took out my handkerchief and wrapped it around her wrist to stop bleeding.

I took off my coat and wrapped it securely around her body.

"John" I called my one of my men after insuring that vani's condition is not visible to him.

"Yes sir" he said as he entered the room.

"Make the car ready immediately, we need to reach my hospital. And one more thing everyone's head should be down" I said in a firm voice, to which he nodded.

I picked vani in my arm and went to the car, placing her securely on the backseat.

I am now just worried about Rakshit's reaction. When I look at her pale face I just couldn't control and a tear slipped from my eyes.

When I was 12 my parents died in a plane crash. After that Rakshit supported me and always treated me as a family.

I always considered vani as my little sister. I still remember how vani used to tie rakhi on my hand on every Rakshabandhan.

We reached the Seven hills hospital which is owned by me. I quickly called my most trusted Dr. Tanvi and asked her to treat vani and keep this as a secret

After that I called Rakshit and told him to come here urgently without telling him the reason.

After sometime Dr. Tanvi came out of the room with a pale face and said "she is sexually harassed. And maybe because of that she tried to attempt suicide".

This made my doubt confirm and now I just want to punish that bastard for whatever he did with my vani.

After sometime Rakshit called me that he reached the hospital so I went to reception area and escorted him to vani's room.

He was shocked to see vani like this and tear started flowing from his eyes.

This was the first time he cried after his father's funeral.

Hola guys...

I am sorry for late update. Actually I am currently in Amravati City and here internet services were restored for almost a week. So I was unable to update, hope you guys understand.

Do like and comment, if you guys like it.

And follow my account please.

Love you♡♡