Chapter 2

Vani's POV

I woke up with someone banging on my door. "Vani wake up "came the voice of my sweet bhabhi. I quickly got up from bed and opened the door.

"Good morning bhabhi" I said while yawning. "Oh god you're still not ready it's already time for pooja"said Drishti bhabhi in a worried tone.

This made me look at clock, which says it's 8am already. Which made me quickly run to washroom, on the way I said"thank you bhabhi".

I came out of bathroom wearing a white kurti top with blue jeans. I quickly combed my hair leaving it open and wore my matching earrings.   I'm usually not a fan of makeup so I just applied mosturiser and lip balm to my natural pink lips.

I rushed downstairs to see pooja has already started.

When the pooja was over bhabhi started distributing prasad. Maa looked at me and just shook her head, to which I whispered a small sorry.

After pooja, everyone went to dinning table for breakfast. And there came the moment I was dreading the most.

We all got seated and maids started serving us. "Vani why are you late" asked bhai sternly.

"Actually bhai my alarm didn't rang" I answered him meekly. "Alarm didnt rang, is this your reason really vani, you should be now habitual of waking up early without your ALARM" bhai said furiously, stressing the word alarm.

"Sorry bhai" I muttered slowly, which reduced his anger.

"Vani I just wish your well, that's why I always try to correct you, this is not how you are going to behave in your in- laws house, right" bhai said calmly.

I don't want to marry this early I want to say this to bhai but I am scared of his reaction. According to him after marriage girls should devote their life to their home just like bhabhi did but I want to become something before becoming someone's wife. I want to be independent but bhai won't understand this. I want to make my carrier in interior designing though I am not sure my this dream would be fulfilled or not.

I just sighed and noded. After that everyone ate their breakfast silently. Bhabhi was giving me sad smile throughout the breakfast as she is the only one who know about my passion.

I hurriedly took my bag and left for college in the car. Yaa I am allowed to go to college untill my marriage. Bhai is searching the 'perfect groom' for me, I just wish he didn't get one.

The car took a holt that means college came. I quickly got out and started going to classes. I reached my class and took a corner seat, away from everyone.

I don't have many friends, actually I don't have any friends whom I can call my true friend

I don't have many friends, actually I don't have any friends whom I can call my true friend. Because all of them are friends with me just for their selfish reasons. Some because I'm rich , some other who wants notes from me. But there is no one with whom I can share everything.

Soon teacher entered class and started lecture.

So guys this about Vani's life.

If you guys like this chapter please do vote and comment, it means a lot to me.

And follow my account for more updates.