chapter 15

Press the star button, it makes me happy◉‿◉

Flashback

Vani's POV

It was night time. The visiting hours are over. Everyone already left for home. Bhai wanted to stay with me here but I asked him to leave knowing he is here since yesterday night.

But he didn't left without making sure I'm safe here. He had assigned a guard who is guarding my room from outside 24/7.

I have already taken my medicines but still I am unable to sleep. Every time I close my eyes his face comes in front of my eyes scaring the shit out of me. So I decided to stay awake staring at the celling.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly door opened revealing a man. He came towards me whereas I was still in shock and somewhat scared that someone came inside my room. I recovered quickly from my shock and asked him "who are you?"

He finally came in front of me and I was able to see his face. He is in his 50's with a perfect white beard. By looking at his clothes I can say he is someone rich. His expressions are so cold. I don't know why I am not getting good vibes from him.

'' who are you and why you here, tell me or else I will scream for help" I tried to say in a confident voice but a fear is evident in my voice.

"You don't need to shout I am not going to harm you. I am just here to have a talk with you" he said in a cold voice.

"How did you came inside? T...the g..u.ard" I asked stuttering. "Oh! About that I already took care of him. You don't need to worry" he said with a evil chuckle.

"First let me introduce myself. I am Ashok Singhania father of Rudra Singhania" he said firmly. Hearing HIS name a shiver ran down my spine. I was shivering in fear.

Why is this man here now isn't HE satisfied after ruining me that now he sent his father to kill me.

I was about to shout for help when he said in a dark voice while unbuttoning his coat's button and making himself comfortable on nearby chair" if you are trying to scream and ask for help then let me tell you the whole floor is under my control so, no one is going to hear you."

I shivered hearing his voice. "So, let me get straight to the point. You have to marry my son this is the only solution to all problems" he said with emotionless face. Anger took over me hearing him.

"What the hell are you saying? I will never marry that monster" I said in angry voice but seeing his dark eyes a shiver ran down my spine.

"So what do you think, your so called brother will put my son behind the bars. And suppose he succed in putting him behind the bar, what do you think after the court case your life will become peaceful. If you think so then your absolutely wrong. Don't you know how the society works. Your own brother is so orthodox that he don't even allow you to study further. I don't think any family will accept you as their daughter-in-law knowing how your was being rap*d by someone" he said mockingly.

Hearing his words more tears started coming from my eyes because I know everything he was saying was a bitter truth. I already knew this but never thought that someone will say all this on my face making me hit with harsh reality.

I looked at him to see him already looking at me with emotionless eyes.

"I think this will help you to make a good decision" he said while taking out something from his coat pocket. He forwarded the white envelope in front of me and gestured me to open it.

I took it with shaking hands and took out the content inside it. I turned them to see pictures, seeing the pictures made me shocked to the core. They were pictures of me and dev bhai. He was carrying me in his arms. I was hugging his body tightly. In the pictures we were looking very intimate. May be these were when he was taking me to hospital. But how can he threaten me with these pictures. Dev bhai is like a brother to since childhood.

"If I will publish these photos in media then you know them even your considering him as your brother won't stop them from defaming both of you. This news will definitely help me in my son's case, you know what I mean?" He said while mocking me. How can he do this.

He continued "I have heard Dev Maheshwari's company is already in loses this will be the last nail in the coffin to make him bankrupted".

"So think wisely and do tell your decision to your brother" he said while getting up from the chair.

He started walking in the direction of door, suddenly he turned around and said "Oh shit! I forgot to tell you one thing. Tomorrow my wife will come with 'I will give you justice' melo drama. Also convince her for the marriage. She is such a pain in ass" he said and went out of the room.

I was shattered hearing everything. I never thought that my life will take such a drastic turn. I don't know what to do. I don't want to marry HIM but if these photos got viral then it will be not fair for Dev bhai. He had always helped me. He saved my life, I thought while sobbing continuously.

After thinking everything I quickly wiped my tears and made my decision. If it is in my fate then I will accept it. I will not let them cause any problems for my family.

I will marry HIM.

Hola guys

So this is the reason why vani took such a decision. Hope you are satisfied with this chapter.

If you like it then please do vote and comment.

And please follow my account, preety please with cherry on the top ಠ﹏ಠ

Love you ♡♡