Chapter Fourteen- Every Straight Males Dream

A/N: How is everyone?

"Well done, Benny!" Chris congratulated in a high-pitched voice, mimicking the two girls that sat behind us. Every time a player had the ball, they would shout out a nickname for the player. The best part of it was that I don't think they actually knew the players personally because they looked like they were freshmen.

I know I didn't know any seniors when I was in my first year of high school.

"Oh god. Please don't call me that name again." Ben replied and wiped the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand. All the players were drenched in sweat and looked like they needed a cold shower to cool down their red faces.

"I'm going to hit the shower, and then I'll be back." He explained before jogging over to the other guys who were heading their way to the locker room.

The match was better than I thought it was going to be. The guys and I haven't been to any of the football matches before, and only came this week because of Ben, but I enjoyed it. We all ate hotdogs and candy, which made the experience ten times better.

Before long, Ben was walking towards us, talking to some of his teammates. I recognised them as Gage and Nolan. They were decent guys, but they were close friends with a guy named Ryan, who I wasn't exactly fond of.

"I'll possibly see you two later!" Ben said loudly at them as they parted ways.

"What's happening later?" I asked when he got closer to our group.

He adjusted his duffel strap on his shoulder and looked in my direction, replying instantly. "Ryan is having a party tonight to celebrate the game. I told them I might go in for a bit, but it's unlikely."

"You can join them if you want?" I suggested understanding why he would want to spend time with his friends, even though Ryan was a douche.

Ben shook his head. "I'd rather not have to deal with Ryan more than I already have to." It turns out I wasn't the only one to have a huge dislike for the football team captain.

"Right then. Let's head to Tay's." Chris said with a wide smile as he pulled his car keys from his pocket. He had a blue jeep, so half of the group was going in his car while the others went in Caleb's.

~

"What's the matter, Taylor? Don't you like never have I ever?" Caleb asked me from across the room with a smirk. Jake suggested that we should all play never have I ever to get to know the 'newbies' of the group, as he liked to call them.

At least he didn't suggest truth or dare.

"You know why I hate this game, but I guess it won't hurt to play it one more time," I replied and stood up from the couch so that I could refill my drink. Caleb had a habit of saying things he knew only I would drink to. He was such a shithead when it came to drinking games.

I walked towards the dining room, where Chris and Xander were talking in hushed whispers. Both their heads looked in my direction as I approached the table filled with alcohol.

"I think everyone is about to start playing, never have I ever," I said, pointing my thumb behind me and in the direction of the living room. I wanted to know what they were talking about but decided not to ask because whatever it was seemed important if they had to go somewhere private to talk about it.

"Ooh, I love drinking games," Chris replied and grabbed a beer off the table.

"So, does Taylor." I stuck my middle finger at him for his comment, knowing that he referred to Jake's party. I poured myself a vodka coke, ignoring what else the evil twin had to say as he walked past me and into my living room.