Chapter Twenty Four- We Were Going To Hell

A/N: How is everyone? Just a head's up, stuff goes down in the end of this chapter (If you know what I mean *wink wink*) Just skip over it if you don't want to read. Anyway's hope you enjoy :)

I was sitting opposite Cass and Sarah in a cute little coffee shop. We decided earlier that we were going into town, and it didn't take long for the boys to suggest us splitting off. They decided that after we had dragged them into the first makeup store.

I sipped on my steaming cappuccino as I listened to Sarah talk about how well she and Ben were doing. Of course, she tried not to get into too much detail because Cass was sitting beside her, and well, you can't blame Cass for not wanting to listen about her cousin's sex life.

My eyes wandered around the small coffee shop. I hadn't been in here before because the guys would always complain, so I hadn't noticed how cute this place was. There was a small couch in the corner of the room with a bookshelf beside it and a coffee table to place your mugs on. The walls were painted a cream colour with paintings hanging for everyone to see.

The place was busier than I thought it would be, but not too busy that it was unbearable. It kept the staff at a steady pace. My eyes caught onto a cute guy sitting a few tables away from us.

He had light brown hair that was slightly messy like he had been running his hands through it. I assumed he was a college student because he was wearing a university hoodie. I could tell he wasn't from here instantly. His pale skin stood out like a sore thumb, but it just added to his attractiveness. His eyes were glued onto his laptop screen as he typed away quickly, but he must have felt eyes on him.

His pale green eyes locked onto mine, and I felt embarrassed at the fact that he had caught me checking him out.

I looked back to my friends, trying to seem like I wasn't just staring at a guy.

"What's gotten you all bothered?" Cass questioned and turned in her seat slightly so she could see what I was looking at. My eyes flickered back over to the guy, who was now working on his laptop again. "Oh, you were checking out college boy over there. What about Xander?" She added with a sly smile.

"What about him?" I shrugged and reached for my drink, taking a sip of the cooled-down liquid.

"Last time I checked, you two had a thing going on. Especially with what I saw this morning when he kissed you." Fuck. I didn't realise anyone had seen that. Sarah let out a little gasp at Cass's words which meant that not everyone had seen what happened after breakfast.

"We did kiss, but is it really a good idea to have a thing with him?" I wasn't expecting them to respond, but each of them did instantly.

"Yes."

"No." They said at the same time. "He's your best friend's twin brother. Wouldn't it get awkward if anything bad happens?" Sarah reasoned, making a valid point. It was a point that even I had considered.

Cass disagreed, though, as she argued with Sarah's point. "You're dating your best friend's cousin. Plus, they used to hate each other before, and it wasn't awkward then." She turned towards me again. "I say you should get some dick. When was the last time you had sex anyway?"

"Since Josh left," I mumbled quietly, so only they could hear. And I was telling the truth. I went from having it whenever I wanted to not having it at all. It was starting to get to me, and the make-out sessions I had been having with Xander didn't help.

"That was what? Almost two months ago?"

"Pretty much," I replied

"Exactly. Stop thinking about what others will think and do what you want. You're young, so you might as well enjoy it."