Chapter Nineteen- Make Sure The Lipstick Is Gone From Your Neck

A/N: Hope you guys like this chapter :)

"You are honestly every male's dream right now." I stopped pouring myself a drink and turned around to put a face to the voice. Ryan was standing there in his football outfit, smirking down at me.

Could he get any more original for Halloween?

His light blond hair was sticking up in all directions, and I could faintly see a pinkish lipstick mark on his neck. From the look on the girl's face in the corner of the room, I gathered it was her lipstick mark. I looked away from the death glare I was currently receiving and looked into his mossy eyes.

Ryan wasn't a bad-looking guy. In fact, if he ditched his awful personality, he would probably have settled down by now, but he was a massive douche. He was selfish, and he didn't care about how other people felt.

"Hi, Ryan," I replied as nicely as I could. I wasn't a fan of the guy, but I'm not about to be rude to him in his own house.

"Hi yourself." A grin spread across his lips, "Are you trying to make every girl jealous and every guy want you by dressing like Lara Croft?"

"Isn't that the plan for everyone on Halloween?" I turned back around to finish pouring my drink before facing him again and smirked when I spotted him checking me out.

He wishes.

"Yeah, but not everyone can pull it off like you." His eyes continued to rake over my body. They briefly stopped on the leg holsters before carrying up the rest of my body.

"Ashley over there seems to pull it off rather well. She suits that cat woman costume, don't you think?" My eyes went over to the girl who was sending me death glares, but as soon as Ryan turned around to look at her, she smiled.

I took a sip of my drink as he took a step closer. "Sure, but I bet you could pull that outfit off better. How about we find a room upstairs?"

I tilted my head to the side as I looked at him. My eyes were reading his body movements as he took another step closer to me. Ew. "How about no?"

His grin dropped and was replaced by a scowl, but it came back when he watched me take a step closer to him so I could whisper in his ear. "If you're going to hit on a girl, make sure the lipstick is gone from your neck." I tapped the spot where there was a clear kiss mark just to make my point.

With that, I shoved him away from me so I could walk past and headed towards the back door to go outside, but that meant passing Ashley. I stopped to talk to her. "You're gorgeous. Ryan doesn't deserve you." I pointed to another guy in one of my classes. Everyone at school knew he liked Ashley. "That guy over there has been staring at you, though, and guarantee he won't hit on other girls in front of you." She went from giving me a dirty look to giving me an appreciative smile as she looked at the guy I was pointing at.

Sometimes you have to uplift other girls.

I smiled at her and walked outside. The Californian air was cool against my skin. It wasn't cold enough that I was regretting wearing shorts, though.

"Are you ignoring me, Taylor?" I had managed all week not to be alone with Xander, and now here he was standing in front of me in all his glory.

"Of course, you're a topless Luigi." Caleb was Mario, and I didn't think to ask who Luigi was. It made sense that it would be Carter.

"The fact that you ignored my question means that you are totally avoiding me. I wouldn't have pegged you for a kiss them and ditch them kinda girl." I raised my eyebrow at the smile on his face. I knew he was joking, but he was right. I was avoiding him.