Chapter Seven

All of a sudden, Meliodas rushed to them and punched Hendrickson in the face, causing blood to escape his mouth.

"Try as you might Hendrickson, you'll never win. As long as the Seven Deadly Sins are alive, we'll protect Liones and everyone else in it!" He exclaimed.

Well this would be interesting...

-

The Sins were all there in their glory, ready to fight and save Liones from Hendrickson.

Meanwhile, I was thinking of a name to give the creature. He wasn't human, nor was he a demon, or a Shadowbeast... he was a fusion of the three so a Fusionbeast? Whatever.

Meliodas was the first to attack with a punch, causing the fusion creature to be thrown back to Diane's hammer, Gideon. The giantess swung her weapon, causing Hendrickson to be thrown back into a mountain.

When the smoke cleared, Hendrickson was back on the ground, his body perfectly intact which made no sense to some of the sins.

"Sir Meliod-" Elizabeth began.

"Listen Elizabeth, Meliodas is doing all of this so you can be saved. And if we go beyond that, he's doing is so the rest of the world can be saved." I held her face with my fingers against her blushed cheeks as she trembled in my grasp.

"If you keep telling him to stop and by some miracle he listens, no one will be able to stop the outcome. Not him, you, or any of the Sins." As I got closer to her face and kept my unwavering gaze on hers, her blush deepened.

"Stay here where Meliodas doesn't have to worry about you." I released her from my grip but seeing her painfully obvious blush, I pressed a chaste kiss to the corner of her lips and pushed her back slightly so she was on the floor.

Her eyes widened and her entire face was left brighter than a tomato.

While it was amusing to see the way she reacted, I hadn't kissed anyone since the time I got drunk- which was an extremely rare occurrence- after Meliodas forgot about me.

It was a human by the name Sirena and with her blonde hair and bright green eyes, my drunk self had convinced me that Meliodas had come back for me.

I guess I'd always been a lovestruck fool who'd run in endless circles.

A jolt to my temper snapped me out of my thoughts as a plan spilled into my mind.

"What kind of strategy is this?! We have no confirmation that it's going to work!" I exclaimed to the short blonde.

He ignored the questions that everyone asked.

So we were a reincarnated goddess, a lovesick fool and an idiot who'd been dropped on his head as a baby.

"All right everyone! Shall we begin?" He gave a grin before disabling his powers and I was debating whether I should take a seat and enjoy the show, allow even more of my concern to show, or join the fight.

Meliodas wasted no time, quickly attacking Hendrickson whose reflexes kicked in. They moved messily yet I could see the experience they both held.