Bonus Chapter 4

Okay so whenever I ask if you guys have requests for other bonus chapters you don't say anything so I never know if the Bonus Chapter's are to your liking or...

So this was meant to be Bonus 3 but I renamed it 4 so here we go!

But like seriously, if you have a request, feel free to ask.

This chapter is gonna be the part where Meliodas and Ashe get their tattoos. And idk if I've already stated this, but all Bonus Chapters are part of the Storyline :)

-

"Where are we going?" I asked the blond in front of me as he dragged me by my arm.

Excitement was written all over his face as he turned back and grinned, telling me that I'd see when we reach.

"Close your eyes." He told me.

I was unsure, but did as he told me anyways.

I closed my magenta and royal blue eyes, letting my lover lead me to wherever he wanted to go. What was the worst that could happen?

When I was finally allowed to open my eyes, I was in front of Chandler and Cusack.

The two higher demons had a darker aura around them than usual, showing that they were under the influence of the Demon King.

I would've shivered from the domineering presence, but held my ground, not changing my posture at all as I lazily glanced at the two.

"Welcome, young master Meliodas." Chandler grinned. Cusack clearly didn't want to be there, most probably preferring to be with Zeldris instead.

"Are you going to ignore me then?" I asked.

Meliodas's grip on my hand tightened as he warned me to watch my tongue.

"Of course not; you are, after all, the main reason for this meeting." Chandler grinned.

"What?" I tilted my head in question.

"As you know, it's a tradition for higher ranking demons to be marked as soulmates once they are sure of their love for one another. The Demon King himself has decided to get the both of you your marks." Cusack explained.

"I'm confused... I must've missed this lesson." I whispered to Meliodas.

"I'll explain after." He whispered back.

"This'll only hurt a lot." Cusack sighed.

Him and Chandler came closer and cast some sort of spell called 'Demonic Binding'.

While I'd been training with Chandler for a while now, I still wasn't used to the overwhelming feeling of being attacked by a demon, so I released my wrist from Meliodas' grip and squeezed his hand instead.

I felt a sharp stinging on the right side of my pelvic bone and all of a sudden, it felt like I was being smeared in poison.

Biting down on my lip to stop from vocally reacting, I felt blood seep only my mouth but ignored it as my nails imbedded themselves into Meliodas' hand.

"Any second now." Chandler murmured.

As I began convulsing in pain, I glanced to the side and saw Meliodas who was covered in sweat and also crouched.

I could see deep black lines slither at the nape of his neck forming what looked to be a wing of some kind.

I was confused, to say the least.

"Done!" Both Demons exclaimed, sweat dripping down their foreheads as they took an exhausted step backwards.

"I'm still confused." I panted, before my eyes rolled back and I fell into Meliodas' arms.

-

When I opened my eyes, I was covered in soft, silky sheets that smelt like Meliodas, letting me know that I was in his bed.

"You're awake." A female voice sighed in relief. Derieri smiled at me and made her way to the door. "I'm gonna go get Meliodas." I nodded in response.

"It took you three days to wake up, quite unexpected." Another voice spoke up.

I looked to the side and saw Monspeet sitting on the sofa.

"Well I wasn't really prepared to get my skin burnt off like that." I croaked back. "Speaking of, what is that whole 'Demonic Binding' thing anyways?"

"Demonic Binding: a blessing bestowed by high ranking demons to special demons who are together. It's not a very common practice anymore so the only ones left are your father, who got one with Lady Lilia as she's part demon, and now you two. The Demon King had one too, though it's said to have faded away centuries ago.

The two tattoos are linked and normally have a meaning that even the caster doesn't understand. Anyways, the two tattoos are permanent, however,   a myth based on the binding is that if one of the lovers falls out of love, they lose their mark, while the one who remained in love would keep theirs as a reminder of what they lost." Monspeet appeared to be in deep thought as he finished speaking.

"So it's not a permanent kind of permanent. How does the tattoo just disappear? Is it when they come to the conclusion that they no longer love the other, or when the other realises they're no longer loved?" I questioned. Considering I knew nothing about this before I got it done on me, I hoped it was nothing bad.

"When one of them is no longer in love, the binding knows before they do."

With that, Monspeet disappeared just as Meliodas entered the room.

"Let me see it." I blurted out, my voice much stronger than before.

"Huh? You were told that you should take it easy for a few days, I don't think it's safe for you to-"

"Not that idiot. Your tattoo, or binding, or whatever the hell it's called." I snapped, a blush coming to my face.

"Ohhhh." He grinned at me then took his shirt off, turning around so I could see his nape, and sat on the bed, his back facing me.

It was a detailed wing of some kind, similar to a goddess' wings, and wrapping around it was a dragons tail. The wing was tipped with inky swirls that could've been seen as wisps of smoke... or shadows.

"Look at mine." I softly said, sitting up so I could lift my shirt and show him my design.

It was a flame with a dragon tail wrapping around it, sitting above a circle of some kind, almost like a halo of some sort.

"What does it mean?" I quietly asked.

"I don't know." Meliodas replied as he traced a finger over the detailed pattern, sending shivers through my body.

"Lay with me." I said to him as I snuggled up into the soft covers.

He grinned, not bothering to put his shirt back on and sliding into the bed after taking his boots off and interlacing our fingers.

He cuddled me from behind, his arm going over me as his hand rested in mine.

"I love you." I whispered to myself as my eyes closed and sleep consumed me.

"I love you too." He replied, barely loud enough for me to hear as he placed a kiss on my cheek before resting his head on the pillow and eventually falling into the embrace of sleep with me.

-

A/N: I wasn't sure how to end this BC (Bonus Chapter) so...

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed and hopefully, I plan to publish Chapter Ten, then maybe BC5 or Ten and Eleven followed by BC5... whichever I complete first I guess.

ALSO WE HIT 800+ READS!!! ILY GUYS SMMMMMM!!!!!!...honestly wasn't expecting that lmao

Let me know what you thought and thanks for reading!

Jā na.