Chapter 9

"Bambina, wake up." He wakes her up carefully.

"You need to eat something little girl." He says softly when she avoids him and continues to sleep.

She already sleeps for one hour after the incident. She hasn't eaten anything today, so he worries about her. He thinks she already sleeps long enough to decrease the pain and shooting her shocked body.

"Morning bambina." He smiles when she can see her eyes flutter.

He can see that she is still tired and want some sleep. He stares at her, while she tries to keep her eyes open and fight her sleepiness. He smiles when she's fully awake and smiles sweetly at him, try to say good morning through her eyes. He helps her to sit and prepare the pillow so she can lean on it.

His chef already makes some soup and porridge for her. He takes the warm water and holds it close to her mouth so she can drink it. After that, he takes the soup for her to drink.

"Are you in pain?" He asks while feeding her. She shakes her head; her throat is no longer in pain after the medicine. The warm soup makes her throat feels warm and better, and she feels grateful that it didn't hurt her throat.

She likes it when he is spoiled like this, but she thinks it doesn't appropriate for them, to act affectionately like this. She gets confused about how to tell him that she can eat by herself. Her body is still weak after the shock, so she can't move freely let alone move her arms to communicate by body language. She can't even speak; her jaw is hurt when she opens her mouth to eat. So she tries her best to communicate with her eyes.

"Do you want to speak?" He asks when he sees her eyes keep moving from him to his phone.

He gives her his phone and lets her speak through the text. He can't use his phone if she needs it to speak. She needs her phone but he still can't trust her not to call the police or her parents. He knows she is smart and knows what best decision to make, she's not a fool who will sacrifice herself for freedom. He only worries that she acts impulsively when she feels threatens. But he'll let that all aside, from now communicate effectively with his girl is the best. When he needs to leave her, he can still contact her by phone. That doesn't mean he will leave her side. He'll always be on her side in her recuperation time, but he will feel comfortable if she has her phone to text him.

'I can feed myself.' She writes it and handed it over to him.

"No, you can't. Your body is still weak. I can see your hand shaking when you hold the phone with one hand." He states the fact and continues to feed her slowly.

'But it's not appropriate.' She types and pleading with her eyes.

"I'll take care of you until you're strong enough to start your training in the gym with me. That's final, no more pleading eyes." He ordered sternly to make her pout cutely.

"Eat, little girl. The fastest you heal, the fastest you can do whatever you want." He says try to coaxing the pitiful little girl.

She can't do anything besides abiding by his command. She will enjoy this affection for a while. She opens her mouth slowly, continues to eat. She doesn't like the silence between them so she decided to ask him about this morning's accident. After all, she is curious why he suddenly throttles her like that.

"I'm sorry bambina. I don't mean to hurt you. I'm in an alert position and don't know that it was you. I'm sorry for making an ugly bruise in your delicate neck." He says while stroking her neck carefully. She just smiles sadly at him try to reassure him that she's okay.

She finished eating the whole soup and porridge. He let her drink, after that he took the dirty dish. When he outs, she looking around and just realized that she is not in her room. The room is mostly covered in black and grey color; she knows surely that it is his room. His room is the same as her room, the difference is just the color and some of the furniture.

She rests her body back on the bed and snuggles closely to the pillow. She can smell his musky scent in the pillow. She quite enjoys that his scent covered her, makes her snuggles more into the pillow. She can feel her body is getting tired and ready to sleep. Her eyes feel heavy, but she doesn't want to sleep just yet. She wants to talk and have conversations with him. Try to get to know him more.

Before the sleepiness beat her, the door opened to make her awake again. She smiles when he comes close to her and sits beside her in the bed. The way he plays with her hair makes her remember her father. Her father always does this to get her sleep when she was still a little girl."Sleep, bambina." He says softly and continues playing with her hair.

She shook her head slowly and type to his phone. She wants him to tell her about his childhood. She wants him to try to open up to her. He is hesitant to tell her about himself when he reads her request. But he wants to comply with what his girl wants.

"Well, my childhood was not normal like other children. Since 5 years old, my father decided to teach me how to be like him. He teaches me brutally. Any 5 years old don't deserve to be treated the way I do. He teaches me that emotions and love are a weakness. He fucked me out since I'm a child and I can't do anything about that."

"When I have a chance to kill him, I gladly kill him. Ironically, he made me the monster I am and yet I was the one who kills him. It's like he raises his murder."

"I train to be an emotionless monster. What I can feel are hate and anger. I can't even feel sad, even happier. It's still awkward for me to be happy like this, you know." He admits openly to her. She smiles at him reassuring him that it's okay to feel happy.

"When I got a shoot in the alley that day. I got angry because one of my men betrayed me. I can't even feel the pain, just cold, and these hateful feelings inside of me. But, that day, you came." He says while looking at her, still playing with her hair. She stared at him in shock. Now she understands that he kidnapped her for a reason.

"At first I cursed at you, because if you see me like that. It means I need to kill you. But I don't understand that you aren't run off like other people when you see me getting shoot. You watch me with that beautiful doe eyes, you waited patiently as my enemy runoff from that place. What shocked me the most is, you come to me. You ask me if I can go to the hospital. I admire you, you are smart enough to know that I'm no an ordinary person and I can't go to the hospital. I smile for the first time. I ask you to call one of my men and waiting beside me. You keep talking that how sorry you're and keep saying everything will be okay."

"You're the first people that show me kindness. You're brave, smart, and kind-hearted. After that day, I'm curious about you. I ask for detailed information about you and stalk you whenever I get bored. And day by day I'm more captivated by you. You seem so bright because you always smile. I can tell your smile is very genuine, because when you smile I can see that your eyes are smiling too." He staring at her with so much intensity.

"For the first time, I want something in my life. For the first time, I feel envious of the people around you. And I decided that I want you all for myself. I want to possess you. I want to own you. And here I am. You are finally here, beside me. Just the way I wanted."

*Chapter 13&14 are posted on my Patreon. Link on my bio. Sorry I forgot to update on Monday