Chapter 45

"Wait, What?!" She shrieks and stand up.

"Are you sure 100% sure about this?" She asks again to make sure about everything she just hear.

"Well 80% I'm sure about this."

"How, what about his motives? Do you guys held grudge with each other?" She asks and sit closer to him.

"I don't hate him. But I don't know about his side." He says and drag her closer to him.

"Do you know what his motives then?" She asks as she sit in his lap.

"Maybe he wants to take the throne." He says in the teasing tone, knowing she is a sucker about fantasy stories.

"Yeah the internal fight for the throne. And you, you won't let the throne go?" She asks after smacking his shoulder.

"Well if the love of my life doesn't want to be a royalty, I will not fight the throne." He get another smack from her.

"Knocked it up."

"But it make you smile." She blush with his corny jokes.

"Fine, you receive a reward from me oh great husband." She whisper in his ear with a big smile in her face.

"Give it to me then." He says back in her ears.

"What do you want another round?" She asks sarcastically.

"It's what you say not me. Truly how come I have a pervert wife." He smirks at her.

"I'm not, you are the big pervert guy in here. Not letting me go even when I'm tired." She grumbles and get an apology kiss from him.

"I'm sorry about last night. But I still want my kiss now, please." He says with a fake innocent smile.

"Fine, only because you asks politely." She says and kissing him in the cheek.

"Don't joking around anymore, back to the serious conversation." She smile after seeing him pouting like a big puppy.

"So if your words are true. What are you gonna do?" She asks.

"Well for now, we need to weakend the bonds between the Russian and the American. With this they won't have another strong backer." He explain while playing with her ring.

"So after you success with makes Russian our ally. What are you gonna do? After all you already know his motives. We can use that to trap him." She says while thinking so hard to be useful at this moment.

"After the first move. We can make the government and the agent busy with some fake news about the country, just to create some smokes. We can release some of information to the public. When they are busy with their own issues, we can visit my little brother. After all I haven't meet him in a long time."

"What do you gonna do to him?" She asks while staring at him.

"Well I'm gonna punish him for being a naughty boy of course." He smirk at the idea.

"Just don't kill anyone please." She plead with all her heart.

"Since you are the one who ask, I'm not gonna do it." He says and kiss her forehead.

"Ah I have an idea. How about you supply me with a great bullets from all of your drugs, so you don't have to really do the field mission. And with all the time we have before the attack, I'm sure you can even create something even more better." He suggest.

"Fine, I'll consider it. But you never tell me why you forbid me to go. After all I'm already experienced when facing dangerous situations." She try to search for his reasonable reason so she can find a solution for her to participate in the fight.

"You want an honest reason?" He asks unsure that she will take his reasons.

"Of course!"

"Fine, well I really don't want you to be a burden. When I know you out there in the open fight, I can assure my self that you are save. I just, I'm can't afford you getting injured because of me. I won't forgive my self if anything happens to you." He says sincerely.

"Are you reading my novels too much?" She asks seriously. It doesn't making any sense that he knows that type of sweet words like that.

"What?" He asks flabbergasted.

"It just, I don't know you can say that type of words. It so contextual, and too far-fetched." She says while looking closely at him.

"Fine. I read some of your novel when I miss you." He admitted while coughing to cover his shyness.

"Well I think I give you a good influence." She smile full of pride at him.

"Well I'll take that answers. But what if you trained me harder. After all you say we have time to prepare for the attack and you can keep me in your sight. Fighting side to side, so you'll know where I am, and keep me safe. But I'm so sure that I can keep my own self."

"And you'll know that when I'm separated from you, something might happen like in the novels I use to read. Maybe you have read that kind of plot too. I can get kidnapped or even killed without you knowing it." She says seriously just to give way to her desire fighting beside him.

"And after you finished the mission, you won't find me anywhere." She threaten him.

"Fine beside prepare for the bullets, I'll train you harder than before. The training will be so intense and you can't complain a single thing about it because you are the one who ask for this." He says seriously at her.

"Okay husband." She smiles cheerfully at him because he fulfil her request and she kiss him to be the rewards.

"Just for you to know, I never train someone this hard, even my master doesn't train me this hard. You wish that you comply to me from the start rather continuing the training. But I won't let you running from it." He whisper menacingly at her.

She shudders at his words and plead with her eyes to not do the things he says. But she know better that he never says anything if he doesn't mean it. She just have to surrender at his will. 

She just hope that after everything, she doesn't need to be train or dealing with this world anymore. But she knows that having Matteo as her husband peaceful world will be far from their side.

"Do you still sore?" He asks breaking her inner monologue.

"A little bit." She whisper without looking at his eyes and a red face.

"Okay." He whisper back with a satisfaction smile on his face. He kisses her lips once more before carry her out of the room.

"I can walk by my self." She protest but still hugging his neck and put her head in his shoulder.

"I know. I just want to carry my wife."

"But everyone will see." She says as she sees some of his men pass them.

"Do you feel deja Vu?" He asks remembering the same scene when he carry her in the church.

"Shut up." She whisper back remembering how he already make her feel butterflies even before all of this.

"Answer truthfully, when you catch some feelings for me?" Matteo asks to her as they walk to the car. He still put her in his lap even when the car start to go.

"I don't" She answer loudly try to hide her embarrassment.

"Don't lie. I know you do, if you don't you wont marry me." He says while tuck her hair behind her ears and kiss her ears.

--------

Hi guys happy good friday. Sorry I kinda forgot to update.

Please support me :) by comment, vote, and if you can please subscribe on Patreon