Chapter 32

"Look here." Matteo says as he types something in the keyboard.

The hologram screen show some movement of a person. She turn off the lamp and leave the room. As soon as Matteo sees her out of the room he type more into the computer. No longer after that the PC inside the room suddenly turn on and codes are flying in the monitor.

"Do you connect to the computer and turn it on?" Leora ask as she sees the whole thing from the opposite table.

Matteo didn't answer her just turn around and show his smirk before typing more into the computer.

As he types more, some of the file inside the computer show up, same as what Eudith does in when she hacks into Matteo's computer. Then he stop typing, as the one file show at the screen.

"This is the new mission of your company." He says as Leora reads through the file.

"It's a simple guarding mission, I have handle this case before. Nothing to be suspicius about." She says after she read very carefully.

"Yeah, but do you know what is inside the container?" He asks.

"The organitation side explain the inside is guns and other stuff for the missions." She says.

"Well half of it are true, when you check the inside that's right that there are some guns and other weapon, but deep inside the box in every container, there are some weeds and even a living humam body inside. American mafia recently cooperate with the Russian mafia for human trafficing. Some imigrant in the America that doesn't have familly or protection by the country are sold to the Russia."

"How do you know all of this." She asks.

"I just know it recently, through my men. One of them are dealing with the Russia. I don't usually deal with them but they give us a high price for our hit men to silent some of the witnesses. As our policy we usually don't do background check or search the motif but I can't do that in this case."

"What's wrong with the case? Aren't you breaking the agreement with the Russian? Won't it be fattal. As far as I known they're the most dangerous and vicous mafia." She bombards him with the questions.

"Yeah, but we simply say that we did it. They haven't notice anything at all until now." He says nonchalanty.

"Who is the target?" She asks.

"You." Matteo says as he drop the bomb.

"Wai.. Whaa. How?" She stutters in disbelief.

"They know you got the chip and there's one problem. I once help you with one of your mission and found out about the deal between the America mafia and the government. After finished helping you, I took care of them, without knowing that the stuff they send are from Russian. I just know it when they ask us to kill you." He speak without a bit of regret.

"Wow, you know that you just literally making me the target of not one but three big bad organization." She laugh in disbelief.

"Well there are not a big problem. I know I can protect you." He says in so much confident.

"You can't always be everywhere I be Matteo. I know you and your organization are powerful but you can't know the future. And I don't want you to let anybody including your self die or hurt just to protect me." She says in all seriousness.

"I know, but I can try my best." He stated.

"You know is getting much complicated. Do you already telling me about everything or there are still things that you want to tell me?" She asks.

"I can't think anything at the moment." He answers truthfully.

"So what are you planning about the American, Russian, My agency and the government?" She ask for the umpteenth time.

"Well for now, we need to deal with the Russian first. They're the big supplier for now, once they get out from the deal, or better make a new deal with us, we can handle the American and your organization." He says as he types something again.

"This is the Pakhan of the Rusian mafia. He is getting old and he has two heiress. The first one is likely to be the next Pakhan but he is unwilling to inherit that position. While the second one try many things to please his father and be the next Pakhan. From both of them I like the first one. He's clean from any dirty business, and most likely not as sly and reckless as the second one."

"What we're gonna do with him?" She asks.

"Still don't know, but one thing is we need to make him the Pakhan and make him choose to sided with us." He says as he look at the photo again.

"So do we go to the Russia?" She asks.

"Not for you. Are you not realize that their boss is after your head?" Matteo looking at her weirdly.

"But I can still change my look. I don't want to be left here alone, while you're having fun in Russia." She protest.

"No, can't do. Firstly it'll be dangerous, Second I'm not going there to have fun, it's all business, and Thirdly you won't be here alone." He says as he look at her sternly.

"Fine, but can I help you with something?" She gives in.

"I'll think something for you. Right now, it's time to eat." He says and turn of the AI.

"So if Sicily Mafia is good at weapon, what is Russian mafia good at?" She asks as they walk back to the mansion.

"They are good at their intel and men. While our hitman is the best, their men is good at doing what they are ask for."

"What do you mean by that?" She asks in confused.

"For example, if someone need men to be guardian or a bad guy to take some money others borrow, they are good at it. Mostly a lot of business man will hire them to do their dirty jobs."

"I see, then what is America mafia good at?" She asks.

"Only their weeds. Trutfully they are not that good. A lot of civil war inside their mafia making them weak. But lately they become stronger and weirdly they are always targeting our mafia. I still don't know who is behind all of this, but he is good." He frowns as he think.

"We will know for sure. After all we are digging this and try to stop whatever their motivation is." Leora reassure him.

"What about Crystal mafia?" She asks.

"You mean China. They are good at their shipping. They can ship everything without detected by government radar. Our weapon shipment is managed by them. We have a good relationship with them, that's why they got some idea to joint our kingdom together."

"By the way, back then you don't hurt Crystal right?" She asks worriedly.

"Oh and the maid." She exclaim even before he answer.

"They got what they deserve." He just answer in one sentence.

"You did not kill them are you!?" She shrieks.

"Lower your voice. They alive." He says annoyed by her.

"Any other questions?"

"Thank God you did not kill them. So does Crystal still after you?" She ask while wiggle her eye brows.

"She already the head of Chinese Mafia after killing his brother, why she still need me." He answers in bored tone. Hearing that Leora gaping her mouth dumbly.

*hi guys you can get early access on my Patreon