Chapter 41

"Can you go inside first?" Asks Leora to Taylor as soon as they arrive at an old mansion in the middle of nowhere.

"You know there won't be any ghost inside." Tease Taylor to Leora.

"I'm not scared of ghost. It's Matteo that I'm sacred about. What happen if once I got inside he draged and locked me in one room and ravished me all night." Leora shrieks in horror.

"You sure have a wild imagination." Taylor roles her eyes and start walking leaving Leora behind. Leora catchs her and pulls her shirt and walks behind her.

As soon as they open the door, there some of Matteo men walking around seems busy. They are stood in one place until one butler come to them and guiding them inside.

"Is there anything happen in here? Everyone seems busy." Leora asks Taylor.

"I'm not really aware what happen. Maybe there is some big mission."

"The Don is waiting inside." The butler tell them when they arrive at the end of the hallway with a big door, like the one in the ballroom.

"Thank you." Says Leora and catch Taylor to go inside the room.

"Don." Taylor greets with respect. "Guys!" Leora says in the same time, cheerfully greets her team mates that tied to the chair.

"Can you not tie them like this?" Leora glare at him.

"No hi or anything like that to me?" Matteo complains to Leora.

"Hi." Leora says and hides behind Taylor.

"Come here." He commands. Leora walks towards him and speak in his ears.

"Please let them go." She whispers. Matteo just look at her and tap his lap so that she can sit in there. Without looking at the rest of person in there she sit with a red face, forcing her emberasment away.

"Now you should let them go." She growled in his ears.

"Good wife." Matteo praises and kiss her temple. Then he silently commands them to untie the prisoner.

Ray and Charlie glares at the Matteo's men when they untie them. As soon as they free Charlie stand up and try to walks towards Taylor. In instant the men in the room put their gun out and pointing it at Charlie.

Looking at that, Charlie eyeing them and put his hands up. He looks at Leora and raising his eyebrows at her. Leora who gets his message looks up at Matteo but before they make an eye contact, Matteo already standing with his hand still on her waist.

"Taylor I leave the rest to you." Matteo says and dragging Leora out of the room.

Realizing that she's gonna taken by him from her friends, she tries so hard to escape from his grasp.

"Let me go." She squirms in and tries to let his hand off of her waist.

"Be a good wife and I'll let you go tonight." Matteo whispers in her eyes.

"Where do you take me?" She asks in resigned.

"Somewhere, change into this first." The butler form earlier comes with a covered clothes.

"Fine." She takes the clothes and mumbles thank you to the butler before go to one of random room in there to change clothes.

When she opens it, she's kinda expected that there will be a white dress inside of it. Not going to make some troubles she changes her clothes and walks out from the room.

"Are we going to the church?" She asks in speculation that he is gonna threatened some poor priest to bless them, knowing that he tries to please her.

"Smart wife." He says and put his hand back in her waist.

"Do you really obsessed with the world wife?" She asks.

"Just stating the fact that you are mine." He smirk and looking down at her.

"Whatever, but please don't humiliate me again in front of my friends, ordering me like some dog." She pleads knowing fully that her anger won't bring her anywhere. He humming at her as they step on the car.

Even it's not a verbal answers she looking at, but it's still an answer right. She will consider it as a yes.

"Before we get married, I just want to tell you that you still need my parents permission." She tells him while looking at the window, too scared to look at his face.

"What others conditions you have?" His voice rumble in the car.

"I won't ask you much, but please try to connect with God, love Him more than me and more than yourself. Guide me in His words and diligently learn His words. That's all, I'll obey and love you with all my heart. And as you say we can't be separated in all condition, no lies, no self-centered minds, and mostly we're a team now. One chases a thousand, two chases thousands." She ask and looking at his eyes with a determine and loving eyes.

"I know our story it's not a normal love story, but I'll try." He takes her hands and kiss it. They smile at each other, the situation in the car is full with a warm and fuzzy atmosphere.

"I still curious why you kidnapped me and not courting me in normal ways?" Leora asks in whispers scared to break this gentle atmosphere.

"I'm a bad man as you know. Noway a good little girl like you will like me. Not to say I'm way older than you, maybe when I getting closer to you, you'll call a police and reporting for a harassment." Matteo says jokingly while looking at her face when she laughs at his jokes. He slip some of her loose hair in her ears and put his hand in her face, stroking at her face tenderly.

"I will kiss you now." Matteo whispers and put his face close to her.

Leora looking at him in sparkle eyes. She noods her head and close her eyes as her lips touching his lips. It's different than the last kiss, it's so tender and gentle. She can feels his love to her through the kiss.

Tender kiss is never his style. He usually shown his lust through the kiss and devour his partner lips. But this time for the first time he doesn't feels any lust at all. He trully just want to adore her and love her. His mouth moving slowly on her lips. Just a pure affectionate kiss.

"I love you." Matteo whipser for the first time in her ears and kiss her temple.

Suddenly Matteo drags her body to sit on his lap. Leora shrieks in surpise because after all of this his gentleness he suddenly drag her body on top on his.

"You need to put me down, what if somebody see." She whisper in woriness and looking around at the window and the driver.

"Don't worry the window is tinted." He whisper back and slide her falling hair into her ears.

"But there is still the driver."

"He won't dare to see." He chukles at her while keep his gaze at her face.

"Fine just this time." Leora says with a blussing face and lean her body fully on him. She put her face on his chest so she can hear his heartbeat beating faster.

"Are you nervous?" Leora asks about the wedding and playing with his tie.

"You look ethereal, it makes me wonder if God will take you away from me." He playes with her hair.

"He won't, He won't place me in your embrace like this if He doesn't meant it. Everything happen for a reason for the people who believes in Him."

-------

Hi guys, I really hope you can support me in my Patreon, I'm really broke right now :(

But hope you guys love this chapter :)