Chapter 35

It's already 3 weeks since Matteo left for Russia. As he says, every morning Leora will go through the exceptive training with Anna until mid-day. After that, Leora usually goes around the city or just hangs out in Matteo's room.

Before going, Matteo gives Leora the passcode to the secret basement where Menvra the AI is there. He even allowed her to use it as she pleased. Leora is grateful for his trust in her. And through his actions and trust, she falls deeper with him. In the afternoon she always goes there to see what is Matteo doing like some stalker.

Recently Leora started contacting Eudith for some help. She really wants to go to Russia. These two days she can't seem to find out how was Matteo doing. It's like he disappears from this earth. Even Eudith can't find some traits in him. She can't help that she misses Matteo so much and worries about him. Besides that, she wants to make sure her team in her organization can be sided with them. With this Matteo will have more men to go against the corrupt government and the American mafia.

She already has the plan to go to Russia with Eudith and her team back in the organization. But she is just scared that Matteo will consider this an act of betrayal and a way to escape him. She runs out of ideas to avoid that situation. Unfortunately, she can't just tell him. He will surely forbid her to go there and will do anything he can to restrain her in the city. And Matteo still can't be contacted.

Leora really needs to go to Russia. Tomorrow she will execute her plan. Eudith and her team already waiting for her in Russia. She just needs to go to the airport and leave for Russia. One problem is Anna. She needs to escape her. Since Matteo allowed her to sightsee in the city, Matteo's men won't be a problem since they are not guarding her. But Anna is always behind her. Even when she just stays inside Matteo's room, Anna will always guard outside the room.

Today Leora went to the pharmacy to collect some drugs for her usual weapon. Since she will be in action again, she will need her beloved sleeping bullet. After training and collecting the material of her bullet, she confines herself in Matteo's room. Thankfully the equipment inside Matteo's room is enough.

Five hundred bullets are created in one day. Leora even doesn't sleep at all just to create these special bullets. She leaves some drugs for Anna, so Anna can be sedated and can't ruin her plan. The next morning Leora begged Anna for some coffee before their training. They enjoy their coffee on the side of the training ground. This time she takes the chance to sedate Anna.

After that, it's easy for Leora to fool the bodyguards to go outside the mansion. She didn't bring any suitcase, only a bag full of money, a passport and her bullets and gun. Before going to the airport she takes a precaution to a mall to change her appearance. She goes to the salon to cut and color her hair and get some makeup to really change her face.

To avoid some CCTV, in case Matteo's men realize her disappearance, she wears a big white hat that covers her hair and face and some expensive clothes to make her look like some high-class socialite. In the airport, she changes her appearance again. She takes a hoodie and makes her face looks like some teenage girl that is addicted to drugs and run away from home. After she succeeds in airing on the plane, she takes her rest. The lack of rest makes her sleep as soon as her body touches the airplane seats.

As soon as the plane is landing, Leora goes to the public bathroom in the airport to change her look again. She doesn't wear anything that flashy, she only wears everyday clothes with a change in her hair and face with some makeup. Thanks to that before all of this happens, back in her teenage days, she loves to learn about makeup. After changing her appearance, she immediately goes to the hotel to get ready for the rest of the action. Leora and her team already make an appointment at night at the club. The same club that is the last place Matteo was seen.

At the hotel after getting some rest and having her meal, she prepares her dress and her makeup to go to the club. Not forget to slip some bullets inside her dress and her gun and some extra bullets inside the bag. Truthfully for Leora, it is her first time going to the club, and she doesn't know what to expect inside the club. Hopefully, she can find Matteo and persuade her team with Matteo to join their side.

"Trixie!" Eudith call her as soon as Leora arrived at the club. Leora runs to Eudith side and hugs her tightly.

"I really miss you so much." Whisper Leora.

"You choose the worse name ever. It sounds like a b*tch name." Mock some guy behind her.

"Hey R, long time no see. Still rude as ever huh?" Leora comments at the guys and hugs him tight.

"And you are still a hugger." Rey sighed but still hug her back. After the hug, Leora can feel someone lay a jacket on her shoulder.

"How are you?" Say Charlie when Leora turns around to face him.

"I miss you, Boss." Leora hugs him tightly while Charlie pats her head.

"Do you meet Taylor is she alright?" Whispers Charlie in her ears.

"She's good, you can calm down now." Leora pats his shoulder and breaks their hug.

"Now what are you guys got while in here?" Leora asks facing her team.

"I booked some private room, better talking in there." Speaks Charlie and they're going to the private room.

"You know that this will be a serious conversation?" Complaints Leora at Rey as she sees him bring a bottle of Gin.

"What? A man has some needs you know. You need one to relax you grumbling ass."

"Nope, I won't touch that ever in my entire life."

"You are not fun." Complaints Rey and ruffle her hair.

"Hurry up guys. I have got so many things to tell." Eudith drags both of their hand.

As soon as they got into the private room, the situation in the room became more serious. They still talk in code so even if there are eavesdroppers they won't know anything.

"The last time M played in here was at 1 in the morning and after that, he is gone," Leora informs them of the last thing she knows about him.

"I ask around about his companies and what thing they played but I got a rock end at this." Says Rey as he drinks his gin straight from the bottle.

"I think he is still playing in here." Comments Charlie.

"I'm sure he's playing at an underground playground. I never see M go out from here. We need to play at the underground playground if we want to meet him." Inform Eudith.

"How can we get there?" Asks Leora.

"We still don't know what kind of playground it is. So we can't figure out how to go down there." Rey pours his cup again for the second time.

"But from the room topography, I can conclude that only naughty and bad people go down there," Eudith says.

"Well easy then. Just create some havoc in here and we will go down there." Rey smirk and sips the rest of his gin.

-----

Hi guys, I'm really trying to update more often.

I know I'm not that proffesional in writing so if you find fault in this story feel free to comment. I welcome any comment you have.

Happy reading, chapter 37 and 38 are updated on my Patreon