Chapter 63

*skip this chapter if you don't want to read something 🔥

Looking at his awakened wife, Matteo smiles and drags her to kiss her soft lips. Their kisses are getting intense, Matteo spreads his hands on her head and drags her closer until there is no room between them. He groans softly when he feels her start kissing him back.

Leora smiles at their kiss. She really hopes she can awaken like this every day. Without drama, riot, or anything that can ruin their peaceful morning.

"Alright stop. We need to get up." Leora loses his grasp on her head before she drags her head back to stop their kiss.

Matteo doesn't stop kissing her after she drags her head from him, he puts his face between her neck and starts kissing her slowly and sensual from there. Loosing in his intense kisses Leora can't help but moan at his stimulus on her sensitive spot.

Without her realizing it, he already starts unbuttoning her pajamas and starts trailing his kisses down to her chest. Leaving a mark on her skin every way his mouth touched her skin.

"We.. real.. really need to go husband." Leora gasped between her moans.

Matteo puts his mouth on her ears in a rough manner and groans roughly at her ears.

"Why?" He growls whisperly at her, she can tell that his voice is full of lust for her. He licked her ears and bit her ear lobe.

"We need to eat breakfast and go to the hospital." She whimpers but still tilts her neck so that he can access her skin more freely.

Matteo ignores his wife's plead, knowing that she is in the same condition as him. Full of lust. The difference is that she still has some of her logic in her mind while, he is frenzy with lust for her, and he will make sure she feels the same as him. Thirst of him with unsatisfied lust.

"Less talking baby." He groans at her mouth before cupping her neck to drag her body to him.

Her pajamas top is already gone. Matteo could feel her freezing nipples touching his clothing chest, teasing him slowly without her even knowing.

He trails his mouth down to her chest, sucking and teasing her nipples making it warm, while one of his hands is busy unbuttoning his shirt while the other locks her body close to his mouth.

After freeing his body from his shirt, now his hand trailed to her pants. His trained fingers pull her pants slowly while teasing her thighs.

"St..stop." She moans her protest. Knowing she still has some sense left he drags her pants roughly from her.

Matteo lies her on the bed roughly while his mouth teases her thighs slowly. Licking and sucking it, leaving his marks on every inch of her skin.

On her instincts, she put her hand on his hair and dragged his head to her aching core. He smirks at her eagerness and willingly does what she wants. He starts licking her down lips, when her core opens he sucks her aching clits making her moan loudly and grasping his hair tightly.

It doesn't take a minute for him to make her explode in pleasure. He looks at her beautiful face from down there, and he f*ck*ng loves it. Seeing her body pliant from all the pleasure with a dream look in her eyes turned him down.

He crawls slowly unto her when her head is still clouded by the pleasure. He savored her lip slowly while down there he teased her opening with his hard and angry glans.

She starts to moan and moving her hips on instincts, starting to look at him without that hazy cloud of pleasure but the eyes of lust.

"Please," she moans slowly but his hand still pins her hips down while he enjoys slowly teasing her.

"Begs for more." He demands on her lips. Still savoring her sweet taste.

"Please." She moans quietly while her eyes beg for more.

"More." He demands more, trailing his lips down to her chest.

He realizes that her chest starts to become more firm and round. Soon these chests will be overflowing with milk to feed their children.

"Please, husband." She whimpers.

"Good girl." He growls and pierces her tight hole with his big glans. She moans loudly when she feels his member suddenly enter her.

"Such a good girl." He grunts while rocking her hips slowly. Even in this heated situation he still remembers to be careful, scared disturbing their little baby.

"Faster please." Leora pleads while trying to rock her hips up.

"Can't do baby. You need to learn to enjoy what your husband gives you." He chuckles and holds her hips trying to press down her body.

"Please." She pleaded, the slow movement cannot pleasure her like she wants to.

"You are my good girl, right?" He whispers while still rocking her hips slowly, setting their rhythm.

"Uhu." She nodded her head, in obedience even in the middle of her hazy head.

"Take what your husband gives." He says while controlling her body to move as he likes.

"Please." She tears up in frustration. He can deny that he likes her this helpless but cannot do anything against it.

He keeps looked her body with her strong grips, rocking her body slowly even when she tries to make him move fast.

Slowly but surely he fastened his move. He bites his lips trying his best to fight his instincts to drive his hips fast to pleasure himself.

He kissed her lips when she climaxed under him beautifully.  He kisses her face adorningly when she is in a beautiful bliss after climax, while his hips still pistoning inside her slowly chasing his own climax.

He puts it out and releases it on her stomach, scared that his sperm is dangerous to the baby. He lays beside her and pulls her body to his.

"You okay?" He asks while snuggling into her small body.

"Yeah the baby is okay." She chuckles.