chapter 14

XAVIER’S POV

The sun was coming up when we finally fell asleep and now the sun was fully out and shinning through our bedroom windows that surround all throughout the house. Ceiling to floor windows was what she wanted and that’s exactly what she got. In fact she got everything she wanted according to Zander and her father. I was surprised when her dad gave me the keys and told me that it would be our new home when she finished school. From the floor plans he gave me, it was more than enough room for her and me, but then again it would be big enough for all the kids we were going to have as soon as she was ready. 

I smiled at the thought of seeing her pregnant waddling around the house barefoot as she rubbed her growing belly. She would look so beautiful and all mine. 

She whimpered then making me frown as I pulled her closer to my side. I wondered if she didn’t want babies or even a family or our own. She whimpered again, this time pulling away from me and turning over to her side of the bed. She re-adjusted herself and signed. I watched her as she relaxed once again before I got up from the bed and went into the shower.

EMMA’S POV

I heard everything he said about us having children as soon as I was ready. My wolf jumped at the thought of having pups as soon as possible, but I reminded her of the last time, that’s when she whimpered. I felt his stare, so I pretended to stir until I faced the other side of the bed. I didn’t want him to see the tears that were threatening to come out because I just couldn’t tell him about what happened with my last pregnancy. Once he was in the shower I took a deep breath and shook it off before he picked up on it. I didn’t want him to see the tears that were threatening to come out because I just couldn’t tell him about what happened with the baby. 

I quickly wiped the tears that crept out and looked out the window and around the room as I slowly got up feeling the ache in my muscles from last night. I blushed at the mere thought of what we had done in my car, in the shower and our bed. I laughed wrapping myself in a sheet and went to one of the windows pulling away the curtains. The ocean view, the sound and smell was always something I loved until that day, not today. Today I could look back and think about our first time together and how wonderful it felt to be loved that way.

‘Certainly not our last my love.’

I laughed and turned around to see him wrapped up in a towel dripping wet. I bit my lip and squeezed my thighs looking him over for my eyes only to land on his. He smirk that smile of his and I couldn’t help but blush.

“Good morning my love.”

I smiled looking up at him.

“Good morning.”

“Sleep well?”

I nod.

“Yes.

“Soar?”

I giggled 

“Nothing a hot shower won’t cure.”

“I’d be happy to scrub your back for you.”

I didn’t think I could blush any redder than I was already, but I was so wrong. What was wrong with me? This was my husband, this is what they do and I couldn’t even keep a straight face.

“Oh baby…”

He was now in front of me and I could see his rippling muscles contract as he breathed. My god!

He laughed and lifted my chin instantly sparking that flame of ours. My heart skipped a beat when he pulled the sheet right off of me and lifted me from behind my thighs and wrapped my legs around him.

RunawayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara