chapter 20

EMMA’S POV

I rolled over feeling my body ach, like I exercised for days, and stretched. My bones cracked and my muscles stretched as the memory of everything from last night hit me like a ton of bricks.

‘I don’t want to be here.’

I slowly opened my eyes and scanned the room to see I was back in our house. The fact that it was raining and lighting was on full force against the sky wasn’t making it any homier.

“Hey.”

I turned and let out a breath of relief to see Sissy was here with me.

“Hungry?”

I shook my head, looking back out the window.

“It just started and would be like this for a while.”

She sat a tray of food down on my night stand and sat down beside me.

“How are you feeling?”

I shrugged

“Here…”

She handed me my pills and a glass of water so I slowly got up and took them while I saw him coming out of the forest in nothing but a pair of basketball shorts.

“Lock the door.”

She turned to see what I was looking at then got up, locking it before he had a chance to come in.

“Cecilia, open the door.”

“She doesn’t want to talk to you.”

“Don’t make me break this door down.”

“Go for it, but I’ll think twice before you do as you know you’re already on Daddy’s bad side for not taking better care of her. Imagine what Daddy would do if I told him you threatened her?”

He growled and Cecilia smiled at me.

“Cecilia, its cold and I need to take a shower.”

I smirked… liar. We run warm already and this weather is nothing. I slowly got up and went to the closet and grabbed him some clothes, his necessities and went to the door.

“Open it.”

She opened it and I dropped his things on the floor then closed it again, locking it once again.

“Emma, baby…”

“Don’t you call me BABY!”

“Let me explain.”

“There is nothing to explain! I HATE YOU!”

My wolf was scratching to get out, but the only thing I could do without hurting anyone was to go into the closet and proceed to take everything out of his and throw it over the balcony of my room.

“Oh please allow me.”

She helped me out while I went into the bathroom and removed everything else that was his. I was determined not to have any trace of him in MY room.

“There.”

We high fived each other when we heard his over powering growl.

 “EMMA!”

I made my way over to the balcony and smiled below.

“What?”

“What is this? My clothes are all wet now!”

“But that what I thought you liked? Oh wait, no I’m sorry I must have gotten them confused with your WHORES!”

I went back in, sliding the door shut and locked it before he had the guts to try and come in.