chapter 16

ZANDER’S POV

Shit… shit… shit!!! Could it be? It’s been a month, but Shit!!! Then my phone went off that class was about to start.

“Ugh! I HATE his class.”

I grabbed my books and headed into the hall where Tess was waiting for me.

“Anything?”

She asks me the same question everyday and every day I would shake my head at her.

“Think she’ll ever come back?”

I shrugged, going into class. I avoided his stare every time I came in and every time he taught the class.

“Why does he always look at you like he’s waiting for you to tell him something?”

“Maybe because he has nothing better to do?”

She giggled and we sat down. Emma’s chair still stood empty and no one dared to take it or you’d get on his bad side which most of the girls here didn’t want to do due to the fact that they wanted him in their pants.

I once and a while sit in it just to piss him off and today was one of those days.

“Sit in your assigned seat Mr. York.”

“It makes no difference, she’s not coming back.”

“You don’t know that!”

“Yes I do! She’s gone and it’s all you and your bastard of a brother’s fault! She’s never coming back! NEVER!”

I got up then, slamming my hands against the top of the table.

“NEVER!!!”

“Mr. York!”

I closed my eyes and looked way as the head master came in.

“Outside now.”

I roughly took my tings and walked out of the room.

“Mr. York…”

“I’m sorry Head Master I just couldn’t anymore.”

“Perhaps it’s time you spoke to someone about it.”

I shook my head, wiping my tears.

“There’s no use, she’s not coming back.”

“No one knows that.”

I looked up at her and she forced a smile.”

“I know.”

I went back into the class and sat down on my desk. No one dared to say anything especially him.

XAVIER’S POV

I need a drink and a shower.

I tried to keep my focus on today’s lesson but I couldn’t. all I did was think about her and try to see if I could read her mind, but like always I was blocked off and too far to even hint that she was there. At night was the only time I felt close to her, but the nightmares were horrible.

“Mr. DeSantos?”

I snapped out of it and looked over at one of my students.

“Yes?”

“You okay, you zoned out again.”

“Sorry.”

I went back to the lesson at hand, but still my head wasn’t all in it. After class I went straight to my room and forced myself to take a shower, shave and get a grip. I had to stop doing this, she left us.