chapter 29

Chapter Twenty-Nine

XAVIER’S POV

I couldn’t look at them anymore, at HER! She just gave herself up willingly to him without question and not only did he tease her about marking her, so did she!

My wolf was furious! Enough that it busted through my skin, we had to get of there and fast or we were both going to go up there and make them pay. I ran faster through the forest until I came across a familiar sent and stopped.

‘Someone’s pissed, but then again when aren’t you these days?’

I turned and saw lying on the floor with her head resting above her paws.

‘Have a point?’

‘Yeah, get over it; she’s not taking you back so just let it go and let me make you happy.’

‘Yeah and how will you do that?’

She slowly got up and made her way over to me, swaying her hips like a bitch in heat… wait… I looked down and then back up again to look at her. I sniffed and growled.

‘You’re in heat.”

‘Full moon.’

I took off running again until I reached her house once again. She wasn’t where I lost saw them last, but I could clearly see him lying on the sofa fast asleep.

I looked around, making my way around the house until I saw her sitting outside our bedroom sitting wrapped in a blanket. I thinking even think before I jumped, making her gasp as I shifted before her eyes. My wolf was in frenzy, scratching away at me to take her.

 ‘MATE…MATE…MATE!”

EMMA’S POV

As soon as his sent hit my, my wolf was ready to pounce, but I held her back and tightened the blanket around me suddenly feeling a chill run down my spine.

‘MATE!’

I tried to keep my eyes on his, but I couldn’t help but let them fall, making me shift in my seat.

“Think I can get some clothes?”

My eyes darted back up to his and frowned. What was he talking about? Why would he have clothes here?

“I mean unless you threw everything away.”

“I haven’t been here long enough to know.”

He smiled making my heart skip a beat and walked past me into my bedroom.

“Wait!”

I jump right after him, stopping him by grabbing arm. Instantly my mind went straight to when we first met, made love for the first time and mated, up until the point he left, that’s when I let go.

“Emma.”

He went to touch me, but I backed away only making him reach out further and pull me firmly against him.

“Emma, please just talk to me.”

“About what?”

I looked up at him feeling my body temperature rise as flashbacks of us making love kept repeating themselves in my head over and over again.

“You’re in heat, my love.”

I pulled away from him then and tightened the blanket around me.

“You need to leave.”

“We need to talk.”

“Now is not the time, you need to leave and you need to do it now. Grab whatever things you think you have here and go. I don’t want Quin to see you here, especially like that.”