𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏

vinnie's pov :

i hopped off the game for the first time in a couple hours. i realized i hadn't called or heard from y/n in a whole day. which isn't normal for us.

we've been together since the middle of freshman year in high school. we've had our bumps along the road that have only made us stronger. now we're 19 and 18, she was more than my girlfriend, she was literally the person i trusted the most in this world. i even gave her a promise ring because i don't wanna marry anyone if it isn't her.

we've been seeing apartments to move into lately just to have our own privacy and take things to the next level. i currently lived with the members of the hype house and she had 4 roommates in an apartment around 10 minutes from the house .

we revealed our relationship only a month ago on instagram that it was our 4 year anniversary and that i had a girlfriend. though my biggest fans did enough research to where they knew before i could even announce it.

i grabbed my phone to call her. "hello gorgeous. i haven't heard from you."

"yeah sorry...can i go over?" she asked.

"of course. are you okay?"

"i don't know." she let out a cry. i instantly felt pain from knowing she was in pain.

"do you want me to go there?" i asked.

"no no. im already like 5 minutes away." she said.

it felt like the longest 5 minutes of my life till she got here and we hardly exchanged words until getting into my room. i sat her on my lap.

"whats wrong doll?" i asked running my hands through her hair to calm her down. part of being a boyfriend included being a therapist.

"you can't hate me okay?" she said getting off my lap.

i got worried for a second. why would i hate her? "i think thats physically impossible."

"you can't be mad." she said too playing with the necklace i gave her back in senior year, she played with it anytime she was anxious.

"tell me babe im not gonna hate or be mad." i asked. "why would i be mad? how horrible can something be-"

"im late." she said.

late? to like a place? why would she cry about that? or shes late on her period.

we lost our virginities to each other in the summer of sophomore year, yeah for people who had dated for a year, it took us a while to have sex. and we used to be dumb and not take many- or any protection in general. pulling out seemed like the easiest choice as high schoolers. but now we're adults and...well we took precautions sometimes. but other times we'd get too caught up in the moment to forget to use a condom.

"on your period?" i asked trying to keep it as cool as possible. i grabbed my phone to check what day it was : march 2nd. she was usually regular and it always got there on the 1st of each month. "i mean your late by one day maybe you're stressing."

"this is my second missed one. i missed february 1st and also now march 1st."

"todo holy shit." i said. "have you taken a test?"

my mind was all over the place. were we gonna have a kid? so my life is over? what if we had twins? id be a horrible parent i hardly knew how to put on a diaper. i hardly knew the proper way to hold a baby. y/n's family would murder us, they're pretty strict or "overprotective".

"i bought some." she said taking 6 tests out of her purse.

"why'd you buy so many?!" i said surprised.

"because ill take 3 today just to be 100% sure." she said running her hands through her hair. she looked at me as like approval to take them in my bathroom. i just nodded.

she went into the bathroom. end of the day just because she's pregnant doesn't necessarily mean we're keeping it. it seems weird, we were together  we had more than enough money to maintain a family. i wasn't the only one with a platform, y/n had 8 million followers on instagram. she made music; had the voice of an angel. 

it'd be abnormal to not keep the baby if there was one. but end of the day i would've loved the baby without a doubt. thinking about it for a second yes it'd bring its complications and i wondered what'd happen to my career. i felt like my fans would definitely not be too amused if i was a dad.

"vin." she said from the bathroom.

i shot up from my chair and went to the bathroom. the tests were all facing down so we couldn't see the results.

"let me see." i said. "should we record this like...just in case we have a kid and wanna show this to them in the future."

she chuckled weakly. i knew that she was more worried, her career and more her parents and what'd they have to say.

i set my phone up selfie style leaning on the sink to capture our reaction.

"is it lines?" i asked.

"no it should say ; pregnant or not pregnant."  said y/n. "ready?"

"yeah." i said.

she flipped all 3 quickly.

Pregnant
Pregnant
Pregnant

holy shit. i stared at the tests for a couple seconds.

"its ok." i said seeing that y/n was wiping tears from her eyes. "its ok baby. we got this."

she came over and gave me a hug. like a kid looking for affection.

"i love you so much." i said resting my chin on her head. "we're gonna figure this out soon."

***

after a whole 3 days of talking about our options, something about abortion or giving it up for adoption didn't seem like what we wanted. yeah we didn't want a baby yet but we were stuck.

we went downstairs to the kitchen where thomas was making some chicken and salads.

"hey do you guys want?" asked thomas.

"sure." i said sitting down at the table.

y/n just stood there with her eyes closed for a minute.

"y/n...babe sit down." i said and she walked out of the kitchen. "damn it."

everyone was in silence confused why she was acting weird and she came back in like 2 minutes and grabbed a cup of water.

"whats wrong?" i asked when she sat down next to me.

"i had to throw up." she said.

"aww are you sick?" said mia as she washed a plate.

"no...im pregnant." she said and it seemed as if everyone in that room turned their heads towards us.

"surprise?"