little sister

*this is as if vinnie had a younger sister*
- A/N, im publishing a lot of my drafts some r good some arent but enjoy :P

"hey y/n!" smiled jenny coming down the stairs seeing her brother and his girlfriend cuddling on the couch.

"hey jen!" smiled y/n leaning up to spend time to jenny but vinnie held her tight so she wouldn't.

"i have so much to tell you! i need you're help choosing my homecoming dress." she said.

"ooo whens homecoming?" said y/n still trying to move up.

"friday! i didnt think i was gonna get asked but this guy, hes so cute, his name is jaden-"

"you know? part of me knows you're gonna date boys and whatever but j-names are big no." said vinnie.

"hes sweet! he plays football." smiled his sister.

"hell no." said vinnie. "does dad know?"

"dad doesnt mind." she shrugged.

"okay, 1. we need to get you're nails done 2. dress 3. hair and make up, shoes, perfume." said y/n. "i can do your hair and make up on friday. lets go find your dress."

"what? where are you going?" said vinnie as y/n finally got out of his arms.

"shopping?" she said.

"ugh ill go too." he said getting up. "im the one with the card anyways."

they got up going to his car to drive to the mall. he instantly regret going, he was 100% left out. but he knew how much y/n enjoyed spending time with him and his family. her parents were really absent her whole life, only sending her money, but not much love. she had more than enough money but wanted the affection too. but his family loved her as if she was their own but still gave space for her and vinnie.

"this one jen! itll look so good!" she said showing jenny a cute short red dress.

"no." said vinnie sternly. "maybe on you y/n, but not on jenny."

"its fine. i dont want a bodycon dress anyways." shrugged jenny.

"this one!" said y/n showing a goldish dress.

"i love it!" smiled jenny grabbing the dress.

"looks kinda short." scoffed vinnie.

"try it on! i have some heels i could give you that will look amazing." said y/n as jenny went to the dressing room. "seeing her grow makes me sad."

"it stresses me out." said vinnie sitting with y/n outside the dressing rooms.

"i never had this. you should appreciate every minute. when i met her she was 12 vin, now shes 15. were 19 next year...gross." she put her head on his shoulder.

"i dont know how were gonna tell her were moving to la." he sighed. "i feel like im failing her and reggie not being here. like im the one who protects them."

y/n laughed. "maybe you protect jen, but ive seen you beat reggies ass more than once."

"someone's gonna teach him self defense." he laughed.

"im ready!" said jenny coming out showing them her dress.

"jenny, you look fucking beautiful." said y/n. "thats the dress! you're gonna be the queen at that homecoming."

"vinnie? do you like it?" asked jenny.

"yeah." he nodded with a soft smile. "you look pretty."

"really?" she smiled. usually vinnie was so picky with anything she wore.

"yeah. you look great. he better behave himself."

***

"do you think she'll drink?" asked vinnie as y/n packed some stuff into her box. they were moving to la in the next week or two weeks, everyone minus reggie and jenny knew but he didn't wanna give them the news on homecoming day.

"maybe like a white claw or two, shes just a freshman." said y/n.

"that little shithead better not put his hands on my sister." said vinnie. "hope he knows ill destroy his face."

"vin." scolded y/n. they were almost done packing his clothes, he kept some in a suitcase too.

at around 12:30 his siblings were getting home while him and y/n were watching tv.

"howd it go?" asked vinnie.

"y/n i have to tell you everything!" smiled jenny.

"meh." said reggie. "vin can i borrow your like white nikes?"

"fuck i think i put them in the boxes already-" he realized he revealed that he was moving.

"why in a box?" asked jenny.

"ill get them for you reg, dont worry." said vinnie.

"are you guys moving?" asked jenny. she didnt get an answer so she upstairs into vinnies room to see a lot of his stuff in boxes. "why the fuck didnt you say anything?"

"jen, we were gonna tell you but we didn't wanna ruin your homecoming." said y/n.

"you knew? dont tell me youre going too!"

"were both moving to la, jen. in like 10 days, but its not that far." said vinnie.

"fuck you both!" she said visibly upset.

"hey! dont talk like that." said vinnie. "i was gonna tell you jennifer, i just forgot and didn't wanna fuck your night up."

"you guys cant leave!" she said. "you guys are like my best friends, y/n youre like my sister. you two are gonna get distracted with you celebrity lives and forget-"

"jen, your my sister im gonna come down once a month with y/n, maybe even more that once a month." he said trying to calm her down.

after a bit of calming her down they all talked in vinnie's room.

"you have to text me everyday, both of you." she reminded.

"we will. ill tell you all about our day." said y/n.

"ew not every detail please, we know what you two—ill stay quiet ." cringed reggie. "are you two excited? whats your plans?"

"well for our own apartment because were gonna start working with influencers. and then from there wherever life takes us."