unplanned pt.1

the party was finally over, at least the main part of it. a couple of his friends were passed out downstairs and the rest were no where to be seen.

he wasnt very satisfied with his night. y/n was talking to one guy the whole night, he was a good kid but no one was good enough for her. and in his eyes less.

he knew he wasn't ready for a relationship,—but she was his. she would always go back to him, she liked him, she wanted him. but what was true was he loved her. he knew once his act was up, he world be all hers.

he was too selfish.

he picked up his phone and went to call her.

"hello?" said a sleepy voice.

"im going over, im a block away at carter's." he said.

"what—vinnie, its 2 in the morning."

"ill be there soon." he said and started walking towards her house.

her house was big and perfect, too big for her lifestyle. he knew the code in through the front door. yet she was standing there on her porch in her perfect shorts and tank top lacy pajama set that she didn't know what sexy.

she didnt know how appealing she was. how she was the vision of the male gaze, and to him she was perfect.

"are you mad?" he asked going into her house, following her.

"are you drunk?"

"i was." he chuckled as they made it to her room.

"i dont know what you want from me right now at this time."

he didn't either, he just knew he had to be. "i missed you."

"missed what?" she scoffed. he went close to her and lifted her chin, their breathing heavier knowing how badly they craved each other.

nothing needed to be said, their lips united effortlessly.

no one was really sure what they had. they dated for a while but it always ended a little worse each time, but they were always there for each other, he couldn't let her let go. he would go with other girls, fuck them, forget their names. but she was different. everything about her was different.

their kiss got deeper, of course they had made out before, but that was about it. he felt more with her today. a drive in her that was different.

they found their way onto the bed, him lying over her. he didn't know if it was her that made him gentle or it all felt so good because it was her lips he was kissing.

she put her hand under his shirt, a feeling he had never had before with her. he took his shirt off, his hand gripped her waist. he was trying to find control in a safe way for her.

it was a slow process but it was beautiful in its own way.

"is it okay if i take this off?" he asked tugging at her shirt.

"yea." she said. "can you take your pants off?"

"y-yea." he wasnt nervous he was just shocked.