𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

i decided to not use y/n and put a name, just because i wanted to try something different . her name is is andrea in this lol enjoy.

"me estas jodiendo? (are you kidding me?)" shouted andrea causing her to flinch while putting her hair up.

he was nervous to tell her this. she knew how she felt about boxing and sports like that. she was just a peace and love kind of girl. didnt mean she had no attitude, after all she was latina the attitude never left her.

"do you not think ill do good?" he asked leaning against the bathroom was.

"mi amor (my love)." she said grabbing his face. she was mostly fluent in spanish, but had an accent, it wasnt overpowering but it was definitely noticeable; not that he minded. it was one of his favorite things about her. "i just don't want you to get hurt. if you get hurt im gonna just in the ring and fight too."

"im gonna train and everything. you don't have to worry." he assured her. 

"i have faith in you..and in the ref too. no te vaya a pasar nada ok? (nothing can happen to you okay?)" she said pointing a finger to him.

he understood spanish with how much she spoke it to him. he didnt speak it, but he could definitely understand.

"when is it?" she asked while fixing her shirt.

"3 months." he said stretching. "i start training like in a week."

"where is it?" she asked now facing him.

"miami? i think." he said. "you can go to the fight its gonna be a big event."

"yeah. is your family going? i miss them." they definitely missed her too. she had the kindest heart and his family adored her.

"yeah they are." he said putting his arms around her shoulders as they both faced the mirror.

"i support your decision as long as you promise to be careful." she reminded. "te amo."

"i love you more." he said kissing her cheek.

***

"baby boy!" said maria as she saw her son. "how are you feeling?"

"nervous, excited, i feel like im gonna throw up and jump at the same time." he said sitting on the bench as he waited for his turn. tonight was his fight.

"you're gonna be awesome i promise." said andrea putting his hair into two braids to keep  it out of his face during the fight.

"i feel nervous like im fighting deji." he said sighing. "i dont wanna fuck up."

"vinnie you got this pal, dont doubt yourself." said his dad. 

"vin, your up soon." said tayler coming into the room. he looked exhausted.

"howd you do?" said vinnie getting up. there was people there who helped him wrap his knuckles and put on his gloves.

"tied." said tayler. "im gonna go pass out." he walked towards his designated dressing room.

"we gotta go to our seats. youre gonna do amazing baby." said his mom and his family hugged him.

andrea was supposed to walk with him until the entrance and then she would walk to where his family was sitting. he saw her as a flex. she just wore a white mini corset dress, which really complimented her body. and she had a black letter man jacket that said "hacker". nothing crazy.

once they were out of the room they could hear the voices of the announcers.

"you ready baby?" she said giving him a peck on the lips.

"fuck yea." he said. they made it to the entrance where theyd come out as they chanted vinnie's name.

"hackers walkout begins as he has a cold poker face on!" said one of the announcers. "he tags along with his beautiful girlfriend, andrea romero! vinnie straight up said in an interview that he felt that she was his good luck charm! does he look nervous or ready?"

"i say he looks nervous! theyve said that deji picked an easy fight but lets see how hacker does! theres no doubt on this young man!"

as they reached the entrance to the ring vinnie shook off some of his nerves.

"you got this baby, i believe in you, go kick some ass. te amo." she said to him and they gave eachother a kiss before he went on. it was definitely a passionate kiss. not just a quick peck. they werent too much of a pda couple but they didnt care at the moment.

"well if that kiss wasnt some encouragement i dont know what will be!" said an announcer.

"you know how they are at this age!" laughed the other announcers.

the fight went on relatively fast. vinnie had deji in a corner. in that second it was announced that he won.

"thats my fucking baby!" yelled his mom hugging y/n as the boy celebrated.

"lets fucking go!" yelled reggie.

once vinnie walked back to his dressing room they attacked him in hugs.

"im so proud of you." said andrea while sitting on his lap. his family didnt care in the slightest, reggie always talked about how the family truly enjoyed their bond.

once all the fights finished up the family agreed to have a celebration at a bar/club in miami.

"i feel fucking amazing." said vinnie hopping out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. if he felt amazing, he probably felt fenomenal walking in seeing andrea in a lingerie set on their hotel room bed.

"lets make you feel better than that." she smiled. he began to hover over her put she quickly pinned him down and straddled him. "i wanna fuck the winner."

"i wanna fuck you." he smirked putting his hands on her hips. he liked dominance too much to let her take control.

"dont worry baby, consider that the next days im all yours, whenever and however you want me." the couple smiled at eachother, lust running through their veins.

"i want you on all fours."