two and baby number two?

"gotcha!" he said picking up his daughter who struggled to stay still. he didn't want her running off too much, since there could be paparazzi around and you never knew what crazy people could be there. "no running off."

"dada." she said grabbing one of his necklaces. he truly did enjoy this age, seeing how active she had become and it was fun. she was also repeating and naming everything, if she saw a dog she'd say 'woof' or if she saw her parents or close friends shed pronounce their names.

"soph, no running off. okay?" he said. y/n came up behind them.

"hi pretty girl!" she said tickling her daughter. "wheres her other shoe?"

he looked to see that his daughter was missing a shoe.

"shit, where is her other shoe?" he laughed and took off the shoe she had on. "socks it is."

"you are just a little monster lately huh." said her mom. "fucking shitheads, theres paparazzi."

"potty mouth, mama." he said to his wife. they got married around 6 months ago, which was definitely the best night of their lives tied with their daughter being born. they had alex and kouvrs wedding soon and they needed to find an outfit for their kid, as she was gonna be the flower girl.

"y/n vinnie!" they said with cameras clicking. sophia, their daughter, was so young yet seemed to get scared my paparazzi.

"you're okay baby, its just a camera." he said to the little girl in his arms who still had her hand on his necklace.

"vinnie! everyones been wondering if you two still have that cat?" asked one girl.

"we do, hera is with us all the time." he laughed.

"kitty." said sophia knowing that hera in her mind was 'kitty'.

"how are you two? hows parenting?"

"my favorite thing to do." smiled y/n.

"so when are you guys having the second?"

they both exchanged looks and then laughed. they'd talked about it before, if she happened to get pregnant again it wasn't a big deal nor would they be upset. another baby was a dream, but not a wish.

"we dont know." laughed vinnie. "you want a brother or a sister?"

"mama have baby." said sophia and they both looked surprised that she'd say that.

"im definitely not pregnant thats for sure." said y/n, they proceeded to walk into a store with baby clothes.

"aww i like this." said y/n pointing to a white onesie type dress, she'd definitely enjoy it as she hated having a long dress on.

"down." said sophia and vinnie put her on the ground.

"aww baby, look at this." he said seeing some baby clothes, not like toddler but actual baby clothes. "i miss shopping for these. lets have another."

"vinnie are you crazy?"

"i mean it. were young, we did it once why cant we do it again huh? a boy? even with another girl id be happy. please."

she laughed and rolled her eyes, continuing to look at baby clothes.

"im not hearing a no." he said.

"being pregnant isnt so fun vin and honestly i dont know if im gonna love being pregnant while taking care of sophie, where is sophie."

"shes right there." he said turning to where she was sitting on the floor. "shes an angel. baby, think about it. we know how to raise a newborn, we already have stuff from when sophie was a baby, she can have a friend. reggie and i are 2 years apart, you and your brother are two years apart."

"ok vin, i will think about it. soph, do you like this dress?"

the two year old nodded and got up.

**

"okay shes asleep and...holy shit." he said walking into their bedroom to see y/n trying on what was probably what she was wearing to the wedding they were attending.

"ugh i dont know if i love it." she said looking at herself in the mirror.

"i love it, do you have more?"

"yeah...its me vinnie you know i always have 3 choices."

"i like how this one hugs your body in the right places, plus its simple." he always gave her advice when she needed help with what to wear.

"you dont think its like too sexy?"

"no." he put his hands on her waist from behind.

"are you just saying that?" she rolled her eyes.

"no, i think you're sexy all the time." he said planting small kisses on the side of her neck.

"vincent i know where you're going with this." she turned around. "are you horny or do you want another baby?"

"both. baby please, we have an extra room for a reason." he said grabbing her hands. "i really want another one. please please."

"i cant guarantee that because we fuck right now im gonna get pregnant."

"youre acting as if we dont have sex everyday." he chuckled. "if not now when? what are your worries?"

"i dont wanna like lose the body i have right now. i want another baby but i dont want the morning sickness, and the pain in hips. or feeling ugly."

"youre so beautiful when your pregnant y/n, and you bounce back super fast, a month post partum and you were already modeling. and i cant say much because obviously you're the one who could be pregnant but ill be there with you." he tried convincing.

"fine." she mumbled but smiling.

"really?" he said looking like a kid in a candy store and he played with the zipper of her dress.

***

"hey gorgeous." he said coming into the kitchen. "you should see what i just did to the rx7." he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"sophie daddys home!" she said to the two year old who was playing with some toys on the carpet.

"hi baby!" he smiled seeing his daughter. "come give me a hug."

once she got up, he read her shirt leaving him in complete awe. 'big sister'

"shut the fuck up!" he said turning back to y/n, she hadn't seen a smile like this on him in s while. "youre kidding."

she couldn't even say anything she just smiled.

"youre pregnant?!" he grinned hugging her and she nodded.

it was a million emotions, tears of joy, jumping, etc. it was all hes wanted since he had sophia. sure they were young but he liked being a young dad.