𝐯ï𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚

"hey baby." i smiled innocently as he was with his friends by the pool.

he finger fucked me last night with even his parents at dinner. i wasn't gonna let that go. i bought viagra for him and put it in a white claw he asked for.

"thank you." he smiled. "youre not coming in?"

"yeah but im gonna go change first." i laughed as i went back inside. there was no way i was gonna make this easy on him. i needed to grab the tiniest and sexiest bikini i owned. the pill said itd take around 10 minutes so i made sure to take my time. i chose a basic black bikini but it was tiny on me.

i walked back to the pool to see vinnie looking uncomfortable.

"hey." i smiled.

"can you get me a towel?" he asked.

"what? wait for me i wanna go in." i said getting in and wrapping my around around him, as if he was giving me a piggy back ride.

"i-i cant."

"why? because i gave you viagra?" i whispered into his ear.

"you better be fucking kidding." he wasn't happy.

"nope. its what happens when i literally break my lip from holding back moans at the dinner table, or did you forget?"

"im so fucking mad i dont even wanna fuck you but i have to get this shit off." he groaned.

"you wont be able to because im gonna go out with my friends soon." i wasn't actually going to.

"cancel your fucking plans and bring me a towel."

i got out of the pool and gave him a towel but proceeded to sit down in one of the chairs.

"y/n lets go." he said looking like he could kill me.

"she just got here!" said kio.

"shut up." said vinnie snd grabbed my arm. kio looked concerned but i shot a laugh and mouthed 'ill explain later'.

once we got to his room he slammed the door and locked in.

"what the fuck y/n?" he said. i shrugged. "dont play stupid."

"you fingered me with your family there. you thought i was gonna pretend it was nothing?" i smiled.

"y/n do you realize im not gonna function correctly until i cum right?" he complained.

i giggled, he had no idea.

"what?"

"its supposed to last at least 24 hours." i laughed.

"we have to see my parents tonight y/n!"

"aww." i couldnt stop laughing.

"fuck off." he said and laid on the bed.

"you know i can help you out right." i said laying next to him and grabbing his dick throughout his swim shorts. he was completely rock hard. it wasn't even realistic. "aww baby."

"don't just look at it." he rolled his eyes. 

i crawled in between his legs and pulled his shorts down. it was crazy how hard her was, usually he did get rock hard but his dick was literally perfectly up.

"its so hard." i said wrapping my hand the tip which made his breath hitch.

"and sensitive." he said.

"is it?" i smiled. i spit on his dick and started stroking it.

"oh my fuck-" he said. "put it in your mouth baby please."

i did as he commanded wrapping my lips and bobbing my head. i had never heard him moan like this. i just knew he could feel everything.

"oh my fucking god y/n. take it." he said pushing my head down. "fuck, you're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that."

i didn't mind if he came, i knew this wasn't the last time he'd cum today.

i kept bobbing my head up and down and stroking what i couldn't fit in my mouth.

"y/n." he moaned. i don't know if i've ever heard him moan like that, it wasn't like a girl. i knew that he held back a lot any other time we had sex but right now he was so hard and sensitive that i doubted her cared. "fuck!"

he came in my mouth. i looked up to him once i swallowed, it was as if he's never had an orgasm.

"i dont know if i mind this viagra thing. sex all day? cant complain." he smirked.

"why dont you ever moan like that? you only enjoy me when youre on viagra?" i said straddling his lap.

he untied the sides of my bikini and lined himself with my entrance.

"you always feel good princess. i just feel everything right now." he smiled and rammed himself into me.

"fuck." i breathed out, both our faces filled with lust.

***

i couldnt feel my legs. i was exhausted, we'd had so much sex it wasnt even normal. my uterus could cry.

"no baby no more." i said.

"its okay. take a break."

"break? no more!"  i groaned.

"aww you started it. you deal with it?"

could i really complain?