lingerie costume

she grabbed the phone in her hand, she wanted to see vinnie's reaction if she told him she was gonna wear really revealing lingerie to see his reaction.

"baby!" she called out. "are you streaming?"

"nope, im just playing for now." he said snd she walked in to see him focused on the screen.

"do you like this for halloween?" she asked, not getting his attention. she had her phone in her hand to capture his reaction.

"are we dressing up together?" he asked, they tended to really good couple costumes.

"baby look for 2 seconds?" she asked. "i think this is it."

he laughed at her excitement and gave his attention to her for two seconds, faced back to the screen, realized what she was wearing and glue his eyes onto her.

"holy shit." he said and reached on of his hands out to pull her into him. "your fine as fuck."

"okay vin but do you like it?" she asked moving his hand away already knowing what he wanted to do.

"i love it..wait..you wanna wear this for halloween? like out of the house?" he turned his video game to a pause.

"yeah, i was thinking about tossing some black ears on and becoming a playboy bunny." she shrugged.

"babe, i love you, but i dont love the idea of you going out in that. i dont care about you being a bunny, but this is like hot but just for me." he was trying to be as understanding as possible.

"but why does it matter babe you'll be there to protect me in case of anything." she defended.

"y/n i can protect you if anyone tries to touch you but i cant stop other guys from looking at whats mine."

"baby-"

"its literally see through." he said pulling her close. "you're mine i dont want people seeing only i get to see." he put her hand up her thigh, teasing her. she wasn't going anywhere with that, he doubted shed still have that on in the next 20 minutes.

"vin!" she laughed because she was still filming. "dont do that im recording. okay i wont wear it. but we have to plan our costumes for tonight babe."

"i dont care if your recording." he smirked moving her lingeries bottom to the side and passing his finger in between her folds. "you still wanna record this?"

it was crazy how he had her wrapped around his finger, the slightest touch could turn her on. and her too, their hormones were crazy. they didnt even live alone, so they tried to usually make sure if there was anyone around to not fucking make everyone have to hear them.

"you gotta be quiet okay?" he smiled, grabbing her phone and setting it onto his table, pulling her onto his lap.

"vin we have to see what the fuck were wearing tonight." she groaned.

"theres time for everything." he said unsnapping the crotch part of the lingerie. "this wet? already?" he slid his fingers into her without letting her adjust or a warning, causing a gasp to leave her lips. "im talking to you y/n."