toxic fight

"baby, you know, youre fucking impulsive! oh and, sorry, maybe daddy at home spoiled you! but guess what? your dad isnt here to save you! you cant get everything the way you want it." he let the anger roll out of his mouth.

"dont you fucking bring my dad into this!" she scoffed. "where the fuck is my clothes im leaving." she walked in her bra and underwear trying to find her t shirt and jeans.

"oh now shes gonna leave! like you always do." he chuckled. "yeah get the fuck out. you're gonna crawl back into my bed in two days, you cant go two days without dick."

"well go fuck the 20 girls you have waiting! we know how this goes. as much as you can pretend, give it 24 hours until even your mom has to call me saying how down you are."

"leave. go ahead. you cant find someone like me."

"baby." she smirked putting her jeans and shirt on. she chuckled putting her hand on his cheek. his face filled with anger but he loved her, he was just frustrated. "thats the fucking point."

with that she left the room slamming the door.

"y/n get your ass back here!" he yelled through the door as he slid shirt on. their clothes were a mess. he was able to catch up to her walking down the hall. he grabbed her arm to get her attention.

"get your nasty hands off me!"

their fighting continued in the middle of the hallway. their friends heard the fight from the kitchen.

"are they always like this?" asked renata.

"yeah. kind of, they're kind of toxic but they cant go more than 24 hours without each other. they're in love." explained jack.

"usually vinnie fucks up and y/n drags it out. in an hour theyre gonna talk everything out and be all lovey-dovey."

"baby, come on." said vinnie following y/n.

"oh you!" scoffed y/n seeing renata. "why the fuck are you sexting and sending nudes to my boyfriend?"

"you did what?" said thomas.

"she sent me pictures and messages telling me to leave y/n, and y/n thinks that because i opened the message that i cared, baby i opened the message to show her i could give less of a fuck!" said vinnie.

"then why did you delete a message?"

"because she asked for the house address as if it was cuz of the group and deal and not just because of me, but here she is now. can you please understand youre the only one for me?" he said grabbing her hand.

"fine. i believe you."

"great, theyre back. also renata, please leave, i have to interest in making any kind of deal with you." scoffed thomas.

***

"im sorry about everything i said today." she said laying on his bare chest, both of them nude under his covers.

"im sorry about everything today. were better than that, you know i love you?"

"i love you so much vin." she said pecking his lips.

"i love you more doll. we can get better."

"we will. fuck everyone else, we got this."