𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

BRO I FIND NAILEA SO HOT SO IF U LIKE NINNIE YOULL LIKE THIS BUT IMAGINE NAILEA ISNT FAMOUS IM JUST KEEPING HER NAME AND FACE

he felt lucky tonight. and he had his eye on the same girl. he had won the fight, he has a lot of girls all over him, but every guy was looking at her. bryce even tried and she completely rejected him; maybe she had a boyfriend or wasn't interested in men. but he needed to try.

she was sitting at the bar stool with a friend. her friend seemed a little busy talking to tayler.

"do you want something?" he asked her. he needed to at least try to be awkward even though he was seriously the most awkward guy alive.

she glared at him and laughed.

"es lindo (he's cute)." she said to her friend sitting next to her.

"es obvio que le atraes, te ha estado mirando." (its obvious that you attract him, hes been looking at you) said her friend.

"oh where are you from?" he asked, maybe she didnt speak english.

"im mexican but ive been living here for a while." she said. "and you are?"

he thought she was being sarcastic. not that he thought he was god, but everyone here knew who he was. but that kind of made him happy, she had no idea who he was. he didn't have to play a character.

"im vinnie." he said sticking his hand out so she could shake it.

"where im from we say hi with a kiss on the cheek." she was bold, he liked it.

he didnt hesitate and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"its not like that but i don't mind. tequila?" she asked. "are you 21?"

"im 19." he scratched the back of his neck. "what about tequila?"

"me too. 4 shots of tequila please!" she said to the bar tender. "on my tab."

"on your tab?" he said. "i got it."

"no no. youre not from here, i can treat you."

they went on for a while having an actual great conversation. they talked about his fight, how social media can be annoying, she told him about how she started a business in miami and about why she lived alone. it didn't take them long to open up. the tequila was getting to them but nothing crazy.

"nailea, vámonos! (nailea, lets go!) said her friend who was clearly drunk holding on to tayler.

"porque? para donde?" (why? where?) asked nailea.

"nos invito a su hotel." (he invited us to his hotel) said her friend. tayler and vinnie made eye contact knowing they were both pretty drunk.

"estoy cansada, creo que ahorita voy a casa." (im tired, i think im going home right now) said nai to her friend who groaned at her response.

"eres una aburrida." (you're boring) complained her friend.

"vinnie you coming?" asked tayler. vinnie looked at nailea to see what she thought.