𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

y/n's pov :

it seemed as if this heated argument only got worse. and out of something so stupid.

"im not doing this shit!" said vinnie pacing around the room. "im tired of this fucking bullshit! im not doing in again. you can leave y/n."

"then ill leave!" i said. its not like i lived here i just pretty much slept here every other night. all i had to grab was my charger, phone, and purse.

"get the fuck out of my face." he said.

we've gotten mad and even said some rude shit but never anything that strong. and you know what? i wasn't gonna fight. fighting fixed nothing.  i wasnt gonna give up over pride. pride kills.

"vinnie." i said coming up behind me he turned around probably to say what or something but he ended up smacking my face. take in mind this man is strong and talk, it wasn't soft at all. he looked more hurt than me.

i knew he didn't do it on purpose by his facial expressions. my hand naturally went over where i got hit. it was near my eyes.

i knew it was an accident and so did he but he looked like he was about to go on his knees and cry.

"i am so sorry."  he said. "y/n i am so sorry."

"im gonna go vin...its ok. it was an accident." i said grabbing my purse. i was shocked with multiple reasons.

"i am so sorry." he said with tears falling out of his eyes. it was all his mind could say right now.

"vinnie dont cry its okay." i said opening the door. "i love you ok? ill see you in a bit."

once i left the room i stood there for a minute. my cheek hurt, the kid could definitely hit but then i heard something like being thrown to the wall.

i opened the door again to see him with his head in his hands sitting on his gaming chair.

"vin." i said.

"im so sorry." he said again and i went to him to get his hands out of his head.

"its ok. i forgive you it was an accident i understand." i said. i sat on his lap. "dont cry." i wiped tears from his eyes.

"i feel like a fucking monster. and over some stupid shit. i dont know why i talked to you like that. im so sorry." he said hugging my waist.

"its okay. wanna watch a movie and put this behind us?" i asked him and he agreed.

vinnie's pov :

i knew she didn't hate me or wasn't mad at me, i was furious at myself. it'd been 4 days. it was 6:47 am, id gotten no sleep, i couldn't stop looking at the mark on her cheek as she slept.

it wasn't any kind of just red and swollen, she couldn't tell anyone it was from a fall, it was getting a little purple. nothing like a black eye or that she couldn't cover with make up.

i literally wanted to be someone else to beat myself up or scream at myself. the way i yelled at her and how i was so angry i couldn't be aware that she was behind me.

i didn't wanna cry about it anymore, she was back to her witty self. i think it just dug deeper today that i was brushing my teeth while she was getting out of the shower and she flinched while i turned around. i scared her.

i got out of bed and went to the closet quietly to not wake her up. i grabbed a hoodie, i was already in sweats.

"vin?" i heard her call out.

"did i wake you up?" i said going over to her side of the bed.

"maybe. lay with me." she asked grabbing my hand attempting to pull me down onto the bed.

i wasn't gonna reject. "if u insist."

i put the hoodie down and got into bed with her.

"you're so beautiful, you know that?" i said facing her. her leg was crossed over me.

"thank you. you're not bad yourself." she said tracing the spider tattoo on my chest. "can you forgive yourself?"

"im having a hard time doing it. i know what you're gonna say. i just cant believe i hurt you. you're the most important thing to me and i fucking hurt you." i said running my hand over her face bruise.

"hey it was an accident. remember when i was throw balls for you to pitch weeks ago and i accidentally threw one of the balls at your balls." just thinking about the pain, i literally felt my balls in my liver, it was one of the worst pains i'd ever had; even though it lasted like 2 minutes tops. "you were on the floor for a whole 5 minutes. and i felt horrible, you told me to forgive myself. now we laugh about it."

"i know. but i talked down to you so disgustingly. im mad at myself."

"dont be. you had no bad intentions. forgive yourself." she said.

"ok. maybe im beating myself up too hard. we can laugh about it one day right?" i said.

"we will. baby no wonder you beat deji you got some strength in those arms." she laughed and i laughed too.

she was right, one day we would laugh about it.