beach house

"honey can you help me with this?" asked maria to vinnie, making him carry suitcases.

they finally arrived at the beach house they were staying in for the week. summer was the best to them. y/n tagged along, they'd been dating for a while and the parents all agreed it was okay.  they had to take vinnies car and their parents car, theyd be wayy to squished in just one car.

it was nice to see teenagers in love, lots of people didn't find relationships in senior year, but they weren't planning on letting go. even after they strongly decided they wanted no relationship, they noticed that they had a change of heart.

some of vinnie's friends were gonna be around the area but not in the same house.

"which is our room?" she asked vinnie, they all looked around.

"you two are gonna share a room?" asked nate.

"i mean yea, its either that or i sleep on the couch. there's no room for separate beds."

"i can take the couch-"

"noo, you're sleeping on the bed. we both are." he smiled at her, his parents admired how in love they were. they hadn't exactly slept at each others houses without their parents knowing, they'd stayed late but come home in the am, but their parents trusted them. they just knew to tell them whatever they did to keep them protected.

she started unpacking and he laid in the bed. the roadtrip had them a bit tired.

"i say we go watch the sunset. how does that sound?" he said grabbing her waist and kissing her cheek from behind.

"id like it." she smiled. "remember when we first started like talking? you took me to watch the sunset."

"yea, and from that day i knew i was gonna fall in love with you." he smiled.

"it took us some work but here we are. mr. i'm not looking for a relationship." she chuckled.

"i was just stubborn. if i would've known you'd come i don't think i would've questioned it. but your here now and not going anywhere."

it was true, it took them a couple months and even a little bit of separation—well a week of being separated to know they really did love each other. and thats the way theyve been since, the night of winter formal they realized, they wanted nothing more than each other but then complications always came, but by valentines they figured it out. there was always something about that holiday.

"you relaxed?" he asked her kissing her shoulder as they laid looking at the sunset in the beach.

"mhm." she said. "i love you vin."

"i love you more. one day when we have money, and kids, a business, i want us to have a place here. doesn't have to be huge, but enough to fit our kids—and they can bring their friends. but we can have it as an airbnb when were not here, so its not just money wasted. what?" he chuckled seeing her look up at him.

"i like when you talk about our future." she smiled up at him.

"of course i do. i want everything with you." he said. "i don't want parts of my life if you're not included."