anger issues

he walked into the party, he just wanted to see her and make sure she was okay.

she always had the kindest heart, but also the most delicate. she was strong for all she'd been through. a natural beauty, she drew everyone's attention with how beautiful yet she kept her place. all the guys talked about how hot she was, all the girls envied her. she was humble, a sweetheart, a good girl. the kind of girl your parents would be proud if you brought home.

he was the guy every girl drooled over. star of the baseball and football team, covered in tattoos, kept his cool always. maybe he wasn't a sweetheart in the way she was but he was respectful and polite, that made him sexy. but it didn't matter how many girls looked at him, she was his number one.

"vin!" said his friend putting his arm over vinnie's shoulder.

"you reek of vodka." chuckled vinnie pouring himself some tequila with beer, amazing drink btw.

"hey, dont mean to be a dick but y/n is looking like a dime." he said to vinnie, causing vinnie to roll his eyes.

they had broken up, for dumb reasons. they still loved each other, they just pretended not to be in love. he wasn't all rainbows and flowers, he tended to let his anger get the best of him. he never knew why she was so sensitive about it, its not like she ever did anything to him.

"not even a dime, she looks like bill gates' bank account." laughed josh. vinnie fucking hated josh , he thought he was gross snd disrespectful to women. "have you seen the ass on that-"

"dont even fucking talk, richards." he scoffed. there was a good amount of people by the drinks who were definitely hearing their conversation. it was kind of sad because they used to be really good friends until josh became problematic for anything.

"thats why coach has me on the starting line." laughed josh. a bunch of "oohhs" coming from people paying attention.

"last time i checked you're behind me on the starting line." smirked vinnie. more people liking this drama, vinnie was very respected among almost everyone.

josh rolled his eyes walking away. everyone wanted to see a fight but vinnie was trying his best to control his issues.

a couple hours passed and more drinks. it was the first time he'd seen y/n the whole night. she wasnt annoyingly drunk but he knew her well enough to know she was drunk.

"vincent cole." she smiled seeing him.

"y/n y/m/n." he smiled back. "hows your night?"

"its alright. i thought itd be more fun. are you sober?"

"meh, enough to drive yeah." he shrugged. "i only drank a bit to feel more...awake?"

"i get that. vin ive been meaning to talk to you and-" she got interrupted by feeling a hand on her ass. "hey what the fuck!"

vinnie froze, it made him so mad that he had to try to have no reaction than to react in a horrible way.

"hey! sorry! i couldnt help it." shrugged josh. vinnie realized him grabbing y/n drink from her hand and putting his hand into his pocket, pulling out a pill.

before he could even put himself in control his first met josh's face.

"you fucking dickhead!" said josh trying to hit vinnie back but ended up doing nothing.

vinnie didnt give a fuck, he wasnt gonna kill him but josh would definitely get home with a couple scars.

"vinnie thats enough." saie y/n pulling his arm. "please! vinnie lets go."

people were looking at vinnie beating the shit out of josh.

"vinnie! please." she was begging and then he stopped. "lets go please."

josh wasnt horribly injured, just a nose bleep and  maybe a black eye and a couple bruises.

he was still furious as he walked out of the party. he parked his car down the block due the insane about of cars that were already parked near the house.

"what the fuck was that?" she said visibly upset. he was too mad but would not even dare to take it out on her. "answer!"

"he was trying to roofie you. he put a pill in your drink." he said sternly.

"well why didn't you throw the drink on him or just give him one punch? you hand to send him home crying?" asked y/n.

"y/n you think im letting someone touch you, youre fucking wrong."

she grabbed his face making him look her in the eyes.

"vince." she said making sure he was listening. she had a thousand nicknames for him, he usually did love getting called vincent, but he liked hearing her have a different nickname for her. "i love you but this is the 6th guy you've beat up this month."

"and?"

"its october 11th!" she defended. "i dont like seeing you be this agressive."

"i dont get why youre so upset." he rolled his eyes. "it doesnt affect you if im hitting some guy who was pretty much asking to be speared."

"whatever." she said turning around.

"where are you going?" he asked, they had just reached his car. "damn it y/n where the fuck are you going?! get your ass back here." he realized he was raising his voice and took a dee breath. "im sorry. im so sorry. please lets just go."

she nodded getting into his passenger seat.

"im sorry alright?" he said once they had driven off. "i know i fuck up but y/n, i want no one to hurt you."

"so you hurt others?"

"...only when they ask for it."

"vin..you remind me of my dad." she said. it felt as if he got shot. her dad was no wear near a good man, he beat the shit out of y/n once and vinnie hadn't ever been so upset in his life. how could she compare him to her dad? "i fear that you wont learn to control your anger and one day take it out on someone who actually loves u."

"im not like your dad y/n. and you know it." he said, he was offended.

"but you have his habits." she sighed. "take me home please."