interrupted

"i have a surprise." smiled y/n as soon as vinnie answered the facetime call. he was straight out of the shower. he smiled at seeing her excitement.

"tell me." he put on sweats and went to his bed to laydown.

"you look so good baby." she said focused on him. she lived thinking about how perfect her boyfriend was.

"tell me the surprise!" he said shaking his phone for emphasis.

"okay." she laughed seeing how anxious he was to knowing. "im flying back home tomorrow."

"you're kidding." he said, adrenaline immediately ran through his veins. "you better not be fucking with me."

she pointed her phone to where her suit cases were.

"youre fucking kidding!"
***
today was finally the day. 5 months taken away from them from a stupid pandemic. her family and her were visiting florida and a week later all the flights got shut down and they were stuck. but today she would be going back to seattle, especially excited to see her boyfriend.

he was beyond excited, he hardly slept. it kind of made them nervous to see each other. even though the practically facetimed every night. touch was different.

she knocked on his house door and was quickly picked up by familiar arms.

"i missed you so much." he smiled finally kissing her. they were quick to turn a kiss into a heated make out session. after not seeing eachother for so long they beyond-craved each other.

"youre parents aren't home?" she assured herself looking around as he led her into the house.

"they went hiking with reggie and poncho." her said initiating the kiss again.

they bumped into walls while heading to his room. if they could've they would've been fucking in mid air.

"i need you so bad right now." she breathed out as he placed kisses down her neck slightly sucking on the skin. "please vinnie."

he smiled as he placed a couple kisses on her jaw.

"whats the rush?" he chuckled. they were still fully dressed.

"i fucking need you." she said lifting up the hem of his shirt. she hadn't ever been this desperate to feel him. she wondered what the sex would be like after months of not even seeing each other.

"let me enjoy this." he teased. he laid her onto the bed, hovering over her body. now that he knew how bad she wanted him, he craved to tease her. make things slow.

he went in for a deeper kiss, slow. he didn't do much with his hands, he liked having her waiting till she begged. he didn't expect her to grope him through his sweats, he knew how bad he wanted her too. he took his shirt off after the third time she tugged on it.

it seemed as if the second she groped him he gave up on this whole teasing thing. in a matter of minutes he was the only one in underwear, while she was fully naked. they were a mess, fighting for dominance. at the moment, his back was on the bed while she hovered over him.

"let me do this for you." she said pulling his underwear down, revealing what tended to surprise her every time with his big length.