prank (gone right?)

"okay!" she said once the camera was up. "hi and welcome back, if you're not coming back then welcome. i'm gonna just cut straight to it. my fiance vinnie and i like to do these little pranks on each other. but honestly they're really good. but today i want to actually fuck with his mind, im gonna lead him on and act very bipolar to see how he reacts." she laughed. "i got back from working out a while ago and i'm showered everything, i put on this perfume that i dont know what the fuck vinnie likes ab it, as far as im aware it has no pheromones in it, and i have my hair done. make up is simple but like clean and pretty. and this set, is like insane it makes my body look insane. like my ass, buy this please."

she waited a while and sat on the couch on her phone, vinnie came in after a minute and turned on the xbox, the xbox to him was like gentle gaming. 

"fuck this little shit." he said getting killed in his game. "you okay baby?" he said looking over at her on her phone. she didnt have to look back to know his eyes were gluted to her ass since she was laying stomach down.

"tired." she yawned, pretended to stretch and lightly arching her back.

he smirked and grabbed her thighs pulling her onto his torso. she needed to find a way around this because what's for sure is that he was extremely dominant.

"vinnie bro!" she groaned.

"bro?" he laughed. "don't ever call me bro again."

"you're being so annoying stop."

he raised an eyebrow. "fucks up with you?"

y/n

i rolled my eyes  and moved from his lap but made sure to arch my back a bit.

"y/n."

i looked back at him and smiled and he shook his head and looked back onto his game sliding his headphones back on. "jett im kick your ass if we don't win this one..yea y/n's here..no shes not gonna protect you ill still beat your ass...i dont know man she has a stick up her ass."

i grinned seeing it got to him and sat next to him, he looked at me confused, i knew exactly a way to get to him was to give him fuck me eyes.

he raised an eyebrow at me and i grabbed his chin and softly kissed him. not a make out just a longer kiss.

he smiled after it still a bit confused.

"love you." he said pecking my lips.

"its so hot." i complained. it actually was hot, but not as much as i could exaggerate.

"turn the ac down baby."

"can you do it?" i said kissing his cheek.

"i gotchu. jett give me a minute." he got up and went to go do the ac thing.

"baby can you bring me one of your t shirts too please."

"sure." he shouted i heard him go up the stairs and came back down with one of his t shirts.

"thank you dadd- sorry babe." his eyes almost lit up. "bad habit."