teen pregnancy pt. 2

it'd been two hours since we found out y/n was pregnant. we hadn't talked a single word, we were laying in my bed, both still crying her laying in my arms.

it almost felt like someone would have died and we were mourning except it was quite the opposite, life was coming and we were mourning it.

i guess we laid there for so long we didn't realize my parents were bound to get home at their usual time.

i knew theyd come in to say hi to us.

"should we pretend to be asleep?" i asked and she nodded her head no. "what should we do?"

"tell them." she breathed out.

two seconds later there was a knock on my door.

"come in." i said and it was just my mom.

"hey lovebirds...is everything ok?" she asked. i thought we were gonna keep it cool but y/n broke down before either of us could speak. watching her breakdown had me crying but i hated to cry in front of my mom. "guys whats wrong? did someone die? you guys are scaring me?"

"hey whats up- what happened?" asked my dad coming in.

"i fucked up." i said choking on my own voice to not cry.

"what'd you do?" he asked me. maybe they thought i cheated or hit her or something, theyd kill me.

"its not his fault." cried y/n and my mom put her arm around her.

"breathe honey. breathe." said my mom. "what happened guys?"

"im pregnant." she said. the room went silent. i looked up at my dad, he wanted to kill me. my mom looked more worried. but my dad wanted to kill me. absolutely kill me. thank god y/n was here because i would've been smacked in the face.

"did i teach you nothing?" said my dad, his volume loud. "vincent, did i teach you nothing?!  how many times did we have a man to man talk? you're a fucking idiot!"

"nate! relax, were not gonna insult anyone." said my mom. "were gonna figure this out. y/n honey, i'm gonna make you an appointment with a doctor so we can see what exactly is going on. do you guys want to...keep it?"

"we havent talked yet."

"well maybe you should." said my dad. "and y/n we need to call your parents."

"theyll kick me out." she said. "im 18."

"we'll wait off. guys i'm not mad, i just thought you both knew better."

***

-1 month later-

i felt like i lost my spark in a way, and so did y/n. we were still in love, we'd try to do the things we enjoyed but it was so hard to not think about it. and y/n has had it rough. she throws up or feels nauseas all the time, shes very sensitive, she had pain, i felt it for her. the sobbing that would come from her constant throwing up out of exhaustion was heart breaking. we dont mention pregnancy or the baby, we talk about it like it cant be said outloud. she sat on the floor and sobbed because she couldnt stop feeling sick and i hated it.