𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐤 𝟏

"baby come here!" she said. they were getting ready to go to his birthday dinner. she loved his outfit. it was just a muscle plain black t shirt, black belt, black dress pants. her had a jacket in case it got hot. she wanted to a tiktok with him

"you look so good baby." he smiled. everyone knew how head over heels he was over her. he didn't give a fuck what anyone had to say. he was a simp and proud.

"hear it." she laughed as the timer went off and the sound started playing.

shout out to donatella versace for custom making this outfit for me.

she ran her hand through her dress. he couldn't help but smile, the love in his eyes seeing her feeling herself.

he put her hands on her waist. she pointed at vinnie with the next part of the sound.

and shout out to michael b. jordan, because he's gonna be taking it off of me tonight

he grabbed her chin and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "fuck yes."

the video reached 3 million likes by the next day. comments like : "they're so in love" "idk who i want to fuck more vinnie or y/n" "their sex is definitely amazing" "definitely railed her after this" "he definitely had some birthday sex"

"vin look at this one!" she laughed. none of the comments were wrong, they were laying in bed naked after 'celebrating'.

"none of the comments are wrong." he said grabbing her phone.

"hey!" she complained. he hovered over her and started kissing her again. they both knew where it was going.