beach

"he's gonna love it." he assured himself holding his son. when it came to dad's obsessed with their sons he was the president of the obsession. nicky was around one year and two months, and vinnie was beyond geeked.

when it came to sports he already had mini jerseys. he wanted him to be a mini version of him. y/n had promised her grandpa to pass his name to her first son, and he loved it because it had the same ending as his name. nicholas to nicky.

"im sure he will too." she laughed seeing how excited her was. "keep his hat on."

"babe-"

"no. i don't want him sunburnt."

he sat down under the umbrella with nicky on his lap and took off his hat. "momma doesn't understand the hair flow. you have to get those beach waves in."

"vinnie." she scolded but couldn't help but laugh. she took off her cover up and laid on the beach chair to tan.

"youre too fine for this beach." he said eyeing her. she was an inspiration to him, she carried his son, fed his son, worked and owned a company, she has the most beautiful and perfect body, the sweetest heart, the most beautiful green eyes that she passed to their son, he was beyond in love. he had nicky on one arm and reached his other hand to slap her ass "look at that ass."

"vinnie!"

"he's not gonna remember this?" he laughed. "nicky, bud, you ready to go to the water? you ready?" he smiled at his kid and nicky giggled. 

"put sunblock on him."

"um...let him get a tan." he said almost leaving the hotel's daybed.

"get you're ass back here now." she scoffed. definitely had that mom attitude. "daddy's crazy baby how is he gonna let you get burnt."

"don't make me the bad guy." he said laying down.

y/n spent a good 5 minutes making sure nicky was not missing any sun block.

"ready for you daddy." she said.

"those same words got you pregnant- what did you do to my son!" he was shocked at how white he looked with that sun block. "he looks like a ghost."

"hes protected." she smiled. "here you go." she grabbed some and put it on vinnie's face. "love you." she said and pecked his lips seeing his annoyed face. he raised an eyebrow and her and she grabbed his face and kissed him again, slower and longer.

"ok. dont do this to me." he smiled and got up, he carried nicky to the water, mostly because nicky wasnt a pro at walking fast and the sand was hot.

he put his full body in and then helped nicky out.

"you like it buddy?" he said, nicky was okay with it he could tell.  he wet his hair with his hand, he didn't care if studies proved babies were okay with getting their heads dunked underwater.

he swam with his for a little and then hugged him and it resulted on nicky knocking out on his shoulder.

he walked back to the hotel beach chairs where yn was apparently done tanning and reading a book.

"is my baby sleeping?"

"yeah hes shlumped." he said laying his down on the shade with a towel over him. "he liked it. fussed a little for two seconds and was  chilling after."

"come here." she opened her arms and he laid on her chest as she played with his hair. this made vinnie sleepy not necessarily shlumped out. she took her phone out and recorded a video of both vinnie and nicky napping.

***

"uh hello we have a dinner reservation." she said coming out of the shower.

"you showered already!" he groaned. "you should've waited for us."

"hes staying with reggie and your mom tonight." the trip was with a big amount of his family. "you're fucking kidding me."

"what?"

"hes sun burnt! look at his cheeks." she said and grabbed him from vinnie.

"hes sun kissed, he looks cute."

"i mean i guess he does look a little cute." she awed at his tan. she rolled her eyes as vinnie started to get into the shower. "take him too."

"ohh now you're not mad."

"its okay. ill buy aloe."