𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚

"stop being a brat." he said as she ignored him. "im sorry i have to go princess, ill be back by 8."

she ignored him completely. she was a mafia-kings wife. they've been arranged since they were pretty much born. it was an alliance's between their two families. not that they minded, they loved each other. plus they kept each other and their partners safe. it was a crazy world. but they were on the top. no one knew their names, they knew less about her. he was talked about as if he was a myth. he just know as "him". as if he was like batman or something.

"i cant go?" she asked arms crossed against her chest. she hated staying alone with the guards and maids. she hardly had anyone to talk to when he wasn't around, his partners always went out with him. she wasn't allowed to go out. sure, she could hang out with his family, and her own family but she didn't have fun with that.

"sweetheart we've talked about this. im not putting you in danger."

she had 3 main rules to follow.
1. she couldn't call him by his name ; she knew it, he knew she knew his name, they'd only said it once which was when they signed their marriage, and even then he was dreading it. he didn't call her by her name either just to avoid the whole name situation
2. she couldn't reveal any information; this was obvious. even if she was held at gun point, she would never do it. she had her family, his family, and her husband on the line.
3. the most important, she was not allowed to leave the house by herself. she had left the house before but never alone. and it wasn't many times.

they had multiple houses around the world. their main language and mother tongue to speak to each other was english but they spoke a lot of many languages. right now they were currently in a building in paris. yes, the whole building was theirs. it was more than enough. it was bigger than the louvre, everyone could easily isolate. the women in the house had things they could do.

their servants were pretty much taught to do everything.  she hated that the servants lived in fear. they knew if they got out or ratted out, they'd be killed.

she walked past him, heels clicking.

"i love you, alright? ill be back before you know it." he said reaching her, he kissed her and she wiped the kiss off. "how sweet of you."

"i love you too." she couldn't help but let out a smile. she couldn't go out with him, in case anything happened. she knew how to defend herself, she didn't know how to fight though. offense is a lot more detailed than defense.

she went downstairs to see his younger brother training. once he turned 18 it was his turn to join the older guys.

"hey kid." she smiled.

"do you think ill ever be as good as him? by the time he was my age my dad was putting him on higher levels." he said taking off his boxing gloves.

"you will be." she assured. "he's just a bit of a try-hard. dont tell him i said that."

they both laughed at her comment. he did a motion as if he was locking his lips.

"so whats everyones plan today? i missed breakfast. i didnt feel well this morning." it was a lie, she and her husband were 'busy'.

"our parents left early to go to london, theyll be back by tonight of course. its not a long flight." he said putting his gloves back on. "also, sick in the morning? careful."